• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tiger Woods Admits Affair!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Transcript of Tiger Woods' statement

By The Associated Press (AP) – 2 hours ago
This is a transcript of the statement released Wednesday by golfer Tiger Woods on his Web site. It ran with the headline "Tiger comments on current events."
___
I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

spousalabuse-1.jpg

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
*looks for word affair*

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*looks for word affair*

Transgressions
ejg3yx-1.gif

Could mean anything. Could have been a night out with the boys instead of keeping a promise to her.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Transgressions
ejg3yx-1.gif

Could mean anything.
Yeah. I mean, was he banging another chick? Probably, I sure as hell don't know. Was this an admission of having an affair? Absolutely not.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tiger deserves to bang random hot chicks all he wants. lol

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tiger deserves to bang random hot chicks all he wants. lol

Ya, that makes for a great role model for up and coming athletes especially young ones..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, that makes for a great role model for up and coming athletes especially young ones..

Be really good at sport and you'll score heaps of hot women. :e5dunno:
Not seeing how kids see it any differently already.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
his wife is so fuckin hot, good on him for having a hot wife and still getting some on the side. win @ life.com

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It was as close to it as you can get without actually admitting it.

Here's the voice mail he sent to the chick.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3
I had already heard it and, at the time I had posted yesterday, it's validity hadn't been confirmed. I haven't done any "research" on the situation since, so I'm not sure if it has been yet. As I said, he's "probably" banging some chick and I couldn't care less either way, but this public statement isn't an admission to guilt.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One: Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one

Two: What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Three: Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

Four: What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Five: Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Six: Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?

Seven: This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards

Eight: Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.

Nine: After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree

Ten: Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ HAHAHAHAHAH

repppedd

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had already heard it and, at the time I had posted yesterday, it's validity hadn't been confirmed. I haven't done any "research" on the situation since, so I'm not sure if it has been yet. As I said, he's "probably" banging some chick and I couldn't care less either way, but this public statement isn't an admission to guilt.

It is an admission dude. What other kind of "transgression" given the recent events would he make a public statement for, being a reckless driver?

Even Jesper Parnekiv who was the one who introduced Elin to Tiger has come out pretty pissed with Tiger's 'transgressions'.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/jesper-parnevik-on-tiger-maybe-just-not-do-it-like-nike-says_article_26230?__source=rss|latest_news

Not that I really care about this, mind you. Kobe cheated, and his public image has recovered (even after he needed to buy his wife a huge rock to appease her, that was pretty shallow). Tiger's still the most amazing athlete in the world, but he just couldn't resist the temptations which are available for a guy with his image.

A

akafuqin

One: Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one

Two: What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Three: Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

Four: What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Five: Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Six: Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?

Seven: This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards

Eight: Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.

Nine: After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree

Ten: Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

haha oh shiitt.... i busted up in the middle of my anthro class cause of this post.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think in most cases that values change with income level b/c power tends to change with income level also. Tiger's situation is no surprise to me and of no consequence either. Giving this event the attention it has gotten on the news already should be an embarrassment. It is this type of thinking, the thinking that professional athletes and the like are more valuable in some way and their lives are more important, is degrading to our society. It will be a comforting and joyous day when the intellectual is given more attention by a society than the athlete. If people spent as much time reading philosophy and science and questioning politics and continually asked why when someone told them something, as much as they wasted time worry about garbage like this then we might be better off and less submissive as a society. It is a disservice to all of us that this is a top news story. But that is in fact the purpose of our current propaganda system, and it is clearly effective on most.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think in most cases that values change with income level b/c power tends to change with income level also. Tiger's situation is no surprise to me and of no consequence either. Giving this event the attention it has gotten on the news already should be an embarrassment. It is this type of thinking, the thinking that professional athletes and the like are more valuable in some way and their lives are more important, is degrading to our society. It will be a comforting and joyous day when the intellectual is given more attention by a society than the athlete. If people spent as much time reading philosophy and science and questioning politics and continually asked why when someone told them something, as much as they wasted time worry about garbage like this then we might be better off and less submissive as a society. It is a disservice to all of us that this is a top news story. But that is in fact the purpose of our current propaganda system, and it is clearly effective on most.

I've received little praise for knowledge or interlect. In fact I can quite safely say that I was actively discouraged from learning, showing intelligence, etc, through most of my school and social life. I've noticed a lot of hostile opposition to science in general.

That is not going to change readily. It is easy to idolate sports people and celebrities. It is hard to comprehend science and obtain knowledge. Sports, movies, music are all very accessible to the majority of the population, while science and knowledge are not. People like easy.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think in most cases that values change with income level b/c power tends to change with income level also. Tiger's situation is no surprise to me and of no consequence either.

I wouldn't say Tiger's values differ because he's rich and powerful, and while he is the closest thing there is to being inhuman in the sporting world, he's still human. It's tough to resist when you can have almost any beautiful woman in the world right then and there simply by using the pick up line "Hi, I'm Tiger Woods."

It will be a comforting and joyous day when the intellectual is given more attention by a society than the athlete.

Hope you're prepared to live an uncomfortable and joyless life.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't say Tiger's values differ because he's rich and powerful, and while he is the closest thing there is to being inhuman in the sporting world, he's still human. It's tough to resist when you can have almost any beautiful woman in the world right then and there simply by using the pick up line "Hi, I'm Tiger Woods."

That is exactly the point. To steal a phrase from Frederich Nietzsche Tiger is all to human. More the reason not to pay him any special attention when he screws up.

Hope you're prepared to live an uncomfortable and joyless life.

It would be a great day if those things happened, but until they do i am not so idealistic to not accept people for who they are rather than who i would prefer them to be. Wouldn't you rather people read and understand Ron Paul's book and be more involved and organized for the sake of policy change that would better our society instead of being wrapped up in tabloids about Tiger and his personal life?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh okay, misunderstood your first point, I thought you meant that people who are rich and powerful lose their morals... totally agree with you.

I would wish they were, but that simply is never going to happen.