• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Severe Night sweats...need advice

I

iRonMan35

This is my third cycle of test prop. I have previously ran it alone at 100mg eod for 8 weeks. then my second cycle was 100mg eod for 2 weeks then 150mg eod for 8 weeks. my second cycle of prop was stacked with clen where i did clen five days, then took two off and repeated. both concluded with nolva as pct. the prop was from a different seller both times. now my current issue.

i just started my third cycle monday and i started with 120mg eod of test prop. havent started clen yet but plan to. i have taken two shots and monday night and last night i woke up soaked. the sheets were soaked, the blankets soaked. i sleep with a fan on and the temp in the room is around 72 degrees F. now the person i got this prop from is the same as my first cycle and i have never had night sweats like this. i have been waking up in the middle of the night due to my wisdom teeth coming in and being very painful so i take ibuprofen to help with the pain. i have been drinking plenty of fluids but i could drink more. is from the prop or something else and will it go away in time??

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats really interesting buddy. You should give me a call. Usually you only hear about this with tren. It could be that the test is kicking in and hitting your system so fast, kinda like some people get the test flu or test cold. There are better forums that we could post this about to get a better response, just hit me up.