• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle Fx vs No Shot Gun vs Super Pump 250

G

gantavya

Friends i have buyed Pew workout supplement Pump Fx from Getmusclefx.com.

Today was my first Day and i fell massive increase in my Power.

Can anybody tell me is it fine?

Coz one of my friend told me that Superpump250 and No shotgun are better the that? Can u please tell me that? My experienced friends.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your actual reason for using the NO supplements?

In terms of stimulants, it depends on how you react to the various caffeine-like compounds each has, amongst other things. Personally I found that SuperPump either had no effect or made me jittery.

In terms of "the pump", honestly who cares.

In terms of muscle growth, well there isn't any benefit from any of them.

The NO shotgun with its Beta-alanine could be a better product, but that really assumes that it is present in a decent amount, which is unlikely given the long list of ingredients.

Ask yourself why you are taking it. Don't just take supplements assuming they will make you jacked or swole or something, because very few are actually of much benefit.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried a sample of plasmajet and it was amazing, I actually felt a difference in pumps and not stims.

The problem is too many companies just throw a ton of caff in their pump products and hide the actual amount under some name like "Super Duper Energy Secret Complex".

ps- Tim hit the nail on the head

Hoban243

Hoban243

I agree 100% with Tim. I never understood the point of getting the sick pump. I mean I love to have a sick workout just as much as the next guy but I think the whole pump thing is more for image and its a great way to grab some skinny kids attention that he will be huge when he leaves the gym. also i tried plasma jet a few months ago and I found it extremely intense it kicked in with in 30-40 minutes. Sick pumps and for the first time I can say that its not an overpriced supp its worth every penny

A

ashish249

well i think gantavya is right because i also bought pump fx from muscle fx and let me tell you guys its really amazing because even i felt massive increase in my power and strenght.
pump fx also has kre-alkyan creatine which no other NO product has it.i found all other NO are using creatine monohydrate which is really bad.
before pump fx i have also tried super pump and shot gun but i feel Pump fx is by far a better product than super pump and no shotgun.
I just love pump fx and i feel i am gonna continue using this one.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

I would swear by NO Shotgun and Shogun any day. Its perfect for me b/c I hate taking ten million different supplements. Its got my creatine, N.O., protein!, caffeine for energy and awesome work outs. I love the stuff, I cycle on and off it but if I'm on it and don't take it one day I'll notice a drop significantly in my work outs in terms of weight I can do and reps. For me its the perfect pre and post workout combo