• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jack3d By USP Labs - Review

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UPSLab - Jack3d

Been awhile since ive tried a Preworkout N.O Supplement, thought i would try jack3d based on peoples feedback and a recommendation from heaps of people.

Energy: it wasn't like somebody put a rocket up my arse and then once the power/energy ran out i would crash, it was a clean and steady amount of energy throughout the whole workout and no crash at all, was able to push out afew extra reps and even slightly abit heavier and managed to fall asleep within 30 minutes when going to bed
9/10

Pump: could easly tell i was able to get a pump quicker in my delts and my back( as for being in my back its the hardiest area for me to get a pump at all) it wasn't one of those ones you could just feel, but you could actually see a huge differences
9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome, been a while since ive been on any pre workout or post workout supps. will surely be here to check this out D.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your after a new pre workout supp, give it ago steve
first time last night and i thought it was awesome

gotta agree Vic :2:

B

BIG T

love it, its real cheap and works good

T

Timeout

The best pre workout i have tried

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as the tub got closer to being empty everything faded away

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

I told a container of Jack3d and it was awesome. Ifelt locked on from the beginning of the workout to the end.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used it once and liked it a lot. My stepdad started to take it and he loves it. He's one of the people that hate caffiene drinks and such so if your like that then this could be for you.

Cork

Cork

as the tub got closer to being empty everything faded away

It's funny you say that. Whenever I get to the end of my supply for a NO supplement I find that it isn't as effective as it was once I started it. I don't think I build a tolerance to it per se, because what I generally do is go out and buy a different brand, and it kicks me up like it's the greatest energy in the world.

I've never bought 2 of the same NO supps in a row due to this effect. I rotate Black Powder, Jack3d and Vasocharge. Does anyone else find this happening to them? All I ever do is the recommended dose, but it just seems to wear off as the container gets low.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
same here, ive never used the same pre workout supplement twice part from when NO Shotgun was buy 1 get 1 free

i only use them for a pick me up

T

Tanttu

Ordered this one, hopefully it fulfills my expectations!