• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Mustapha Mohammad pic, ouch!!!

Light weight

Light weight

:bitenails:

20seju11 1

Last edited by a moderator:
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

don't matter as long as his healthy and happy for what he accomplished

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
HOLY SHIT

i really hope he is happy... well he prolly feels like shit since he knows he owes a lot of people a lot of money. It would be funny if he follows kevin levrone's transformation. He used to have world class chest and legs.

body_builder_22sfw.gif

From the good ol days... i also posted this pic because ive been looking for the bodybuilder next to him, i saw pics of him a long time ago and i was blown away by his legs.

I talked to Mustafa a few years ago, he was telling me that his legs used to be smaller then everyone elses and he used to play soccer a lot. I asked what he did to get his legs so big and he said just using heavy weight and going as deep as you can...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least he was once HUGE.

FitnessGuy

FitnessGuy

From the good ol days... i also posted this pic because ive been looking for the bodybuilder next to him, i saw pics of him a long time ago and i was blown away by his legs.

Did you find the name of that bodybuilder? Maybe this is gonna help you.

P

Pain

VIP
what exactly happened? Did he have health problems or just decide to stop going to the gym?

B

BauBau

the name of the bodybuilder next to mustafa is Mihaly Kormany, world champion in the wbpf or something like that. his legs calves, hams,thighs are just sick.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
On bbszene.de it says that he's preparing to make his comeback on stage in 2010.

B

BauBau

On bbszene.de it says that he's preparing to make his comeback on stage in 2010.

are u serious? i hope its not, except if he wants to die as a legend to soon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what exactly happened? Did he have health problems or just decide to stop going to the gym?

I remember reading somewhere that he had multiple health problems, including some issues with his kidneys. I also think he had some serious cash issues, owing money to a lot of people including Milos.

R

Ruhlforever

He is one of the most beautiful and polemic characters in BB he even discussed with Arnold about a result which was great, due because of the result polemic at the Arnold, what I really did not understand is the fact that this kind of athletes don not preserve his well-gained muscle mass so it is the same example as mass monster Alexander Fedorov he is a common person now as well as Mustapha that is why you should separate Ronnie and the ones that see bodybuilding as a hobbie and even being old men the keep what they were one day. Good for Mustafa as long as he would like to stay healty proof that Juice can make miracles for common people. So guys lets juice ok

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the name of the bodybuilder next to mustafa is Mihaly Kormany, world champion in the wbpf or something like that. his legs calves, hams,thighs are just sick.

He has insanely freaky legs

hwbo90-1.jpg

mihali_1-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his calfs look syntholed

B

BauBau

no synthol in there i guarantee u that, i saw him in person, he just has great genetics on his legs.he was in romania september october guestposing. the guy was in offseason pretty much. FREAK!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry but his calves look nasty to me. Not pleasing at all.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw that guy compete in the world championships 2, monster legs

P

profetu__

he was present at the nationals(romania) , he is huge , and those legs are incredible and some sick calves