• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First post, Before After pics, (seeking advice on new cut diet)

C

chizomp

Basicly about a year ago, i started careing about my body and what i ate.. so I went on a diet Absolutely no carbs... for a year. went from 310 to 200lbs. With no muscle or little @ all and beeing 6'5" it was decent.

Since then i really got into lifting weights and went from 200 to 240. I never fully lost all of my body fat. And have a huge desire to get to under 10% body fat.

I am seeking now to cut cut cut, I am asking for professional advice on what exersize and nutrition plan to maintain my muscle and shredd the fat.

I am currently taking Fish Oil, Mens Multi Vitamin. 300-400g of protein. (nutek from nutrishop). Calorie intake etc.... Thanks!

(Btw first post on site! :)

Attachments

• l_ba94be2cf79349c4ae85b02da54e846d.jpg
    l_ba94be2cf79349c4ae85b02da54e846d.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 189
  • l_efe557a47509b6e767db65ff9d2172bd.jpg
    l_efe557a47509b6e767db65ff9d2172bd.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 183
C

chizomp

this was last week after my bulk

went from 215 to 243... using ANC Rage t-19 and rv5, eating as much as possible 300-400g perfect cycle.

Attachments

• l_2fb857b8a8744b7cb2a1feec62285b54.jpg
    l_2fb857b8a8744b7cb2a1feec62285b54.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 190
  • l_4de0211e4cfc49e0beb964f0f799b4f6.jpg
    l_4de0211e4cfc49e0beb964f0f799b4f6.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 146
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very good results bro, keep it up :D

/repped

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
you are so tall, you need to pack on a lot more muscle to fill out your frame. Great results bro... I used to be a fat out of shape gamer too LOL now im a out of shape gamer with a lot more muscle. Never give up, keep working hard. Try to lose some more body fat so we can comment more on what you need to gain... for now, just lose more fat and gain more muscle

C

chizomp

you are so tall, you need to pack on a lot more muscle to fill out your frame. Great results bro... I used to be a fat out of shape gamer too LOL now im a out of shape gamer with a lot more muscle. Never give up, keep working hard. Try to lose some more body fat so we can comment more on what you need to gain... for now, just lose more fat and gain more muscle

haha that was the plan the whole time, Prob need to take better pics without the wife-beater.

right now im on a diet of pretty much eat everything(protein based, example.... if i went to get a burrito it would be a carne asada burrito and cheese and hot sauce, nothing else). so i guess ill just continue bulking until i get big enough to make my cut easier. March next year i plan on cutting for summer.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great progress and as has been said, I think you should pack some more muscle on your frame and then cut.

C

chizomp

thanks guys... ill update newer photos later tonight

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah this far it's all good.

Sadly, you can't pack muscle and lose fat at the same time, at least not that much. But, maybe you should try to stay as lean as possible and try to gain some muscle. Then diet. It's a slow process but it will pay off.

Keep it real!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
keep it up! and make sure to post nutrition and training questions in the boards. there are a lot of people who know more then enough about it :D

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations on your fat loss. That is no easy feat. I would focus on keeping your body fat in a healthy range and working slowly at building mass while maintaining healthy eating habits. Dilated stated "gain muscle and lose fat" unfortunately this is much easier said than done. Focus on one or the other or you might find yourself spinning your wheels. You obviously have the dedication to attain great results. Stay active on the site and ask questions frequently.

Edit: Just read through your posts in more detail. I support your goal to cut down to under 10% body fat. I would recommend logging calories daily and make sure that you are in the range of 2200-3000 (obviously a big range and a rough estimate but I dont know you). Continue to progress in your cardiovascular training and follow a sensible resistance training program.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

chizomp

I already pretty much eat healthy, Every where i go i always get wheat bread, or honey oat, No fries or flour items. (unless its IN n out in vegtable oil and made naturally)

Plenty of milk, 3 2-scoop shakes a day with 16oz of milk... i think im doing it right.... I talk to alot of personal trainers in the gym, they all tell me to just EAT EAT EAT but eat healthy. Put on about 10-15lbs more of muscle then cut, they also say it will be easier to drop the fat, once you have more muscle.

BUT, i feel strong i mean im putting up 100lb dumbells on chest day. 315 squats, 70lb shoulder press (dumbells), i do dips (240lb my weight) pull ups,

I dont know Any tips? on what weight i should start dropping fat?