• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Test Cyp, Deca, Tren, Equipoise

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

how would you make a cycle out of these? If you were 5'10"- 12% body fat, 185 lbs. naturally heavy set but keep your weight and fat down b/c diet and exercise and slightly gyno prone. Not for me, I'm not juicin right now or anytime soon but got a buddy joinin the army and he wants to despite my advice run a cycle with these ingredients. Im not fluent enough to put together cycles myself except for basic bulking cycles. your advice is appreciated

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off you dont need all this. Second off you or your buddy at 5'10" 185lbs needs to just friggin eat and lift. If you want to buy something go buy some food. It would be easy to pack on to that frame without aas.

Secondly if you were not to listen to my first advice then all you would need is this

Test Cyp 500mg/week ran 8-12 weeks long.

That is the perfect first cycle. Dont need much and you'll grow like a weed. But damn please hold off and just go eat some food. I am glad you posted your question here first though rather than just going out and doing it.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

hey man. I know. im being honest in this case, its for a redneck friend. he's not computer literate and asked me to look into it.

As for me, I've run a couple of cycles myself in the past before. Been lifting for years and did my first one back in Jan. of this year and 2nd in the summer....its not for me. I just got fat, I will again eventually but my best gains were natural w/ OTC supplements so I'm back on that. I've got it on my other forum workout journal, I'm all natural. Just want my friend to do it right if he's going to do it. I know more than anyone AAS are a bigger deal than people realize. its not like taking advil for a headache or something.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you have done two cycles then you are not all natural, no way of changing that. Also if you did two cycles and got fat it was the drugs if they were real, it was something you were doing wrong diet, training, etc....

Tell your friend to just stick to OTC supplements until he learns more about the stuff. People that dont know what they are doing are the ones who wind up in the news.

R

rocco-x

"People that dont know what they are doing are the ones who wind up in the news." and give guys like us the bad names.research is the key to this lifestyle.convince your boy all you can.besides,if he has no idea what he's doing as it is running 2 19-nors together is just asking for trouble.not saying it can't be done but only if you know what to look for and what precautions to take.i hate seeing guys get hurt down the road.it may not happen now but tell him to just wait till a few years when his wood ain't no good.jmho...rocco.