• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

pics from last month...

R

rocco-x

i took these pics about a month ago right after i had the flu.came back to the gym in june 09 after a 2 year layoff at 179lbs.this pic i was around 195 and since then i've added a bit more mass and also gotten a bit more vascular.i'll hopefully have some newer ones posted when i get my friends camera.my arms went from 15" to a full 18"s as of last week.i'm trying to bulk as much as possible right now and hoping to get back to at least 220-225 but this time with a lower b/f%.last time i hit close to 230 but was at nearly 21%!not good,lol!!:bitenails:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Your a thick boy for sure. Lighting in the pics is terrible. Thick chest and Arms. KEEP IT UP!!!

P.S. You should put a pic of yourself in your avatar since that avatar is being used by a few ppl and it will be easier to recognize you. :)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good bro, damn 21% thats high.just wondering why the long layoff from the gym? I am in the same boat ive been out for a long time too mine was work and divorce and now im back at it but also im expecting a new baby in may so lets hope i can stick to it better this time

R

rocco-x

Your a thick boy for sure. Lighting in the pics is terrible. Thick chest and Arms. KEEP IT UP!!!

P.S. You should put a pic of yourself in your avatar since that avatar is being used by a few ppl and it will be easier to recognize you. :)
thnx dialatedmuscle!it means alot to me.the lighting will be better when i post the recent pics i have from this week.these were taken just before i ran my oral tren for almost 3weeks. gonna change my avatar too.the only other pics of Lee Priest i've seen on other boards as avatars are from me,lol! i'm on soooo many different boards from PM,OLM,Iron Pit,E-S,etc... it's hard for me to keep track but i do like this board alot.esp in the training forums.i get the most info from the threads there.thnx!

R

rocco-x

looks good bro, damn 21% thats high.just wondering why the long layoff from the gym? I am in the same boat ive been out for a long time too mine was work and divorce and now im back at it but also im expecting a new baby in may so lets hope i can stick to it better this time
well in my early 20's i had a chance to possibly compete and actually had a good gym owner/sponsor who paid for my supplements,membership,gave me the keys to his gym since many times i had to workout at 2-3am due to my job.i desperately wanted to at least get into one comp in my life and this was my chance.unfortunately i was going thru a serious relationship problem with my fiance(ex-wife now)addiction problems and then my partner at work killed himself right after we were together that night getting ready to celebrate our b-days together.i was invloved in law enforcement so you can imagine how close we were.like brothers.they called us ebony and ivory cause of our race differences.he was like my brother and i his.i wound up having a total nervous breakdown and spiraled into the world of addiction.you name it i did it.by any means necessary,sniff,drink,shoot,swallow i did it.for the next 20 years on and off i would clean up,get back into the gym and eventually relapse time and time again.my last one was in sept 08 and decided that was it.i just celebrated one full year on oct23rd 09.i got back into the gym the 2nd week of june and altho i was clean i only weighed 179lbs from stress and not eating right.right now this is my lifes goal.to help others get to where they have to be or want to be thru physical exercise,not drugs and alcohol.for the last 18mnths all i've been doing in my spare time is study everything from training to diet to otc supplements to aas.i want to get my training degree/certificate as i'm already being approached by alot of people in my gym for help,including one of their trainers,lol.even tho many mornings i just want to throw it all away for "just one more" i push harder and strive to be the best i can be by my own standards.i know i ranted long enough but if anyone out here has or had a problem like mine just know it can be done and you can hit me up via pm at any time.rocco...