• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding - Matrix style

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
HOW TO BUILD MUSCLE? A beginner's guide to gaining muscle.

Back in the early 1990s Bodybuilding was at it prime. Every Bodybuilder had their own unique shape and character separating them from today's bodybuilders. But why was this? MUSCLE ENDURANCE vs MUSCLE STRENGTH!
Well in the early 1990s a scientific study was carried out by Dr.Ron Laura and D.Phil Oxford to see what impact different styles of training had on the human body. This study was called the "MATRIX TRAINING PRINCIPLE" and was tested on some of the worlds leading athletes such as LEE PRIEST an IFBB Pro and Mr Olympia competitor.
MATRIX training replaced the standard 3 sets of 10 reps which most people follow to this day, and was instead replaced with a muscle endurance style of training. Each set is performed with a different unique set of repetitions ranging from 5 full reps, 5 half reps up, 5 half reps down, 5 full reps (kind of like the typical biceps 21s curl)
Sadly this style of training never really took off and with no real reason why? Which is what gave me the inspiration to make this video because I have used the MATRIX TRAINING PRINCIPLE many times, and still follow the same techniques in the gym today with all my PT clients.
So why not give it ago and see what you think for yourself?

:cool:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Cool vid!

some kai punching action right there!

thanks Daniel!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I liked the part with Kai and agent Smith's voice, that was cool.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
saw this over at RXM. the guy who made it posts there

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ haha, yea but it was well done imo.

saamies

saamies

Lov the part: So what do you need? Guns,lots of guns :D

Sand3r

Sand3r

awesome video, i liked the sound and the effects alot :)

B

bourehim

It actually motivates me more than even though it's funny, I'm convinced now that I have to see it to believe it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff