• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bret "Hitman" Hart signs with WWE

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should have posted this 2 weeks ago, but Bret is officially going to host Raw next week, and has been signed to a short term contract from Jan 1st to April 10th.

Finally, someone worth watching again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i cant wait, i know he had a stroke and everything but i hope for the best and that he owns up the mic. and who knows? hbk vs bret hart again? long shot :p

if he gets in the corner of the hart dynasty they instantly will get more cred and should get a massive push.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
Bret is a cry baby. He will just come back and start complaining again.

Btw, theres 0 chance in hell he will ever wrestle again. His neck is too messed up and he said he doesn't want to wrestle.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

i just put on my boner pants for this

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bret is a cry baby. He will just come back and start complaining again.

Btw, theres 0 chance in hell he will ever wrestle again. His neck is too messed up and he said he doesn't want to wrestle.

I doubt he will really complain much, it's only a 4 month contract, and I'd strongly imagine that every last detail of this time is already worked out and has Bret's approval. I'd be very surprised if Bret signed the contract without knowing exactly what is going to happen over the next 4 months, it probably took a lot

Regardless I don't think he's all that much of a cry baby. Think about what he's done in his career:
- Jobbed to the Bulldog clean at Summerslam in Wimbley Stadium
- Jobbed to HBK clean at Wrestlemania 12. (HBK was supposed to job to him at Wrestlemania 13, but he "lost his smile", and fore-fitted the title instead.)
- Went into WCW and got dicked around by Hogan to the midcard for the most part, where he was mostly US Champ, or Hogan's partner because Hogan didn't want to face him, just like he wouldn't face him in the WWF before he left (so he "jobbed" to Yokozuna with the exploding camera). In fact, WCW was going to build up a Hogan vs. Hart main event for the title, which was why Hart turned on Sting (who was with the Wolfpac) and sided with Hogan. It was supposed to go down with Hart helping Hogan win the title off Kevin Nash, only so Hart could finish the "unfinished business" and take it off Hogan. If I remember correctly (which I'm 90% sure of), when they interviewed Bret after he turned, they teased this when Mean Gene asked Hart what his motive was, and then Hogan came out and interrupted it before Hart explained it. (this is also why Bret never "officially" joined Hogan in the NWO, he never once wore a NWO shirt, until the garbage NWO was formed with Hart, Hall, Nash, Jarrett and Steiner). He had every right to complain with the way Hogan buried him, but he didn't really at the time.

He handled his departure from the WWF pretty poorly, but I think he's been extremely professional otherwise.

P

Pain

VIP
^^^ Have you watched his documentary? He did nothing but complain.

Bret will come back to wwe and start talking about the screw job and why he hates Vince so much and refused to work with him in the last 10 years.

He has pretty much been doing that for the last 10 years anyway.