• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dorian Yates 1986 & 1988 British Championships

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny to see the same Dorian Yates that won 6 straight titles back in the 90s, but with half of his winning size. His proportions are exactly the same :D

He looked great, awesome back and weak chest.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
reped-spread some

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great find tkd
1988 one is amazing... and what else is amazing is the fact that Dorian had that music years years befoe and after his first O win :)

With 1986... how the hell did Dorian lose that one??? He was leaps and bounds better than the guy who one it all!!! Also whats with Dorians left Pec in the vidoe... I think it was cramping real real bad... and for good reason too... he over did those most musculars IMO:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Great find tkd
1988 one is amazing... and what else is amazing is the fact that Dorian had that music years years befoe and after his first O win :)

With 1986... how the hell did Dorian lose that one??? He was leaps and bounds better than the guy who one it all!!! Also whats with Dorians left Pec in the vidoe... I think it was cramping real real bad... and for good reason too... he over did those most musculars IMO:)

Yeh he should have won in 86! but then again I think it worked out for the best because it forced him to get even better which helped in his pro career.

Lol at his left pec too, when i first saw this on my DVD I thought wtf but realised that he is cramping pretty bad, he can hardly hit his poses.