• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fake deca

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Ok so reading William Llewellyn's Anabolics 9th edition. On page 112 is has a section titled: The "worst" Products
to sum it up basically deca was found (*mind you this is a couple of years old and some of these labs aren't around anymore) to be the worst of all counterfeit roids b/c its harder to make and therefore most UG labs will instead just add a low dose of test to substitute for it hoping the user will not recognize the signs. It added that it will have a similar effect. My question is since its not answered in the book:
How would you be able to tell from taking deca what the difference is compared to Test in terms of the effects it would have on a user of this product.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

good question. only way i can see is if you take it to a lab and have it tested.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
test makes your sex drive very high and the gains cant be compared to deca, with deca your joints will feel good and lubricated, you will gain water weight and if you take it alone you will have "deca dick" which basically makes it impossible to get a hard on and labido is very low on deca.. trust the lab your doing and you wouldnt have this question.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

It CAN happen. I know plenty of people who have done deca only cycles with out problems.

that's why i was thinking just lab test it. everyone reacts different. and yes get a good source you can trust. don't get it from billy in the back ally.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

trust the lab your doing and you wouldnt have this question.

well how can you completly ever really trust something like that. I mean its not like anyone goes to the CVS or walgreens with a script and gets it filled.... but ok thanks for the other info as well. I at least have an idea of what to look for

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

It CAN happen. I know plenty of people who have done deca only cycles with out problems.

yeah well someone other than myself :bitelip: is considering it by itself...at least for the first 3 to 4 weeks then running w/ some equipoise. The same book makes several recommendations for things to stack it with but doesn't advise not running it alone even though everyone and i mean everyone I've ever talked to about it says take it w/ a little test. Im not sexually active truth be told. I have a very christian girlfriend who is "waiting" so dont care if my libido drops off.