• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Little somethin.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi there, thought i'd might just add these pictures as an update. Though i am not training as a bodybuilder anymore im undertaking a different sort of training. The army have me under alot of cardio fitness at the moment but hasn't seemed to properly diminish my size utterly. The guy besides me in the first picture says hes never trained before and eats junk all the time yet he has abs lol.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
that abs and thighs pose looks thick. Dont pull your underwear or pants too high, makes your short torso look shorter. Keep it up, keep growing and try to get leaner.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking good Tonka. I agree with dilatedpenis that the abs and thigh pose looks great and I have also noticed you do try and accentuate your short torso which I think makes you look abit awkward sometimes. But nevertheless you look good.

How is your training going? You bulking, or trying to lose fat with all the cardio/fitness you'll be doing in the army.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, thanks for the comments and yeah, its just a habbit of mine ive done along time with the short torso look i will need to get out of lol.

I'm trying to get rid of all fat completely. The food is ok but sometimes shit. I try to Avoid the desserts of cake and custard but sometimes the stress gets built up alot and we all tend to go down that path and eat unhealthy to relieve the anxiety. I Don't think the sugar is supposed to help though is it?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking thick as always tonks. huge, low inserted lats. that back of urs is gonna be freaky with time. keep shredding the fat bro, and good luck in the army.