• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

new question about fat burners

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know they dont singe fat off like a miracle..but the energy they give you helps in the gym, so technically, fat burners work lol..and they make my grades better too! I have a question...I took lipo 6 from wally mart and it was amazing..200mg caffeine anhydrous..I was wondering if anyone knew of a better stimulant i could get that really makes you jittery..thanks

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you checked your bodyfat lately? I mean, did them work for you?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Double the dose....

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

ECA stack

best fat burner by far. go to walgreens and get bronkaid, no-doz, and baby aspirin. cheap and highly affective.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Double the dose....

creator, not gonna lie. you avatar pic scares me and kind of freaks me out. many may say i dont have room to talk but....just saying.

Well dont waste your time on lipo 6 black. i was up to 8 caps a day and could take a nap at anytime. they suck

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
creator, not gonna lie. you avatar pic scares me and kind of freaks me out. many may say i dont have room to talk but....just saying.

Well dont waste your time on lipo 6 black. i was up to 8 caps a day and could take a nap at anytime. they suck

I'm going to take that as a compliment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Never tried the ECA stack, or any fat burner at that, but I hear it is a good choice. Anything that makes you want to move more than you would otherwise is a going to be beneficial in terms of fat loss.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

I'm going to take that as a compliment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Never tried the ECA stack, or any fat burner at that, but I hear it is a good choice. Anything that makes you want to move more than you would otherwise is a going to be beneficial in terms of fat loss.

Is that really you or just a random pic of someone else? well its just the face isn't tanned like the body and so it looks weird. I mean impressive figure :eclipsee_gold_cup: that goes w/ out saying. just sayin the picture is like super grin mask. anyways....whos goin out for drinks tonight. time to undue my first weeks worth of solid dieting!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that really you or just a random pic of someone else? well its just the face isn't tanned like the body and so it looks weird. I mean impressive figure :eclipsee_gold_cup: that goes w/ out saying. just sayin the picture is like super grin mask. anyways....whos goin out for drinks tonight. time to undue my first weeks worth of solid dieting!

haha thats me man. Right when I get done on stage the first thing I want to do is wipe all the oil and tan off my face.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
best fat burner by far. go to walgreens and get bronkaid, no-doz, and baby aspirin. cheap and highly affective.

Baby asprin :rofl3: ... wouldnt expect that. Sounds interesting

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i feel like i've heard of eca stack..i'll look into it, and i can't find nodoz to save my fucking life....baby aspirin sounds like a no go...doubling the dose on lipo 6 (8 pills a day) sounds like a heart attack

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

baby aspirin is a low dose aspirin. 81mg to be exact. most don't say baby aspirin it's just a term for low dose. if you have a walgreens they have caffeine pills there.