• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Winter Olympics

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im from canada so im especially interested in these winter games...i was a month old in the 88 calgary games and 76 in montreal was well before my time...anybody else looking forward to the games? i like the hockey and the ski events are are fun to watch. hopefully canada will win a gold medal on home soil for the first time ever

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canada's going to dominate! Long live the Great White North! The world will bow down to us and we will be victorious! HAIL VICTORY! :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canada's going to dominate! Long live the Great White North! The world will bow down to us and we will be victorious! HAIL VICTORY! :)

:rofl3: I am sure you all will do good, but doubtful you will beat out countries like Russia, USA, etc

I am not a big fan of the winter Olympics, last time I never watched it and forgot they even happened. Probably the same this time around.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Winter olympics.. ooo yaa...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love winter olympics..good memories from Torino were we beat USA,Russians and Canada in ice hockey tournament.We did lost the finals to Sweden thought :(

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really looking forward to it. and as allways in the winter olympics i have high hopes for the norwegian athletes.

Heia Norge!

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

i love lamp.
snowboarding is worth watching i guess

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Canada will end up with around 15 to 20 medals, a Canadian as never won a gold win the olympics are in Canada, my prediction in we will end up with 5

warpig

warpig

def gunna check out the hockey and skeleton

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff