• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama's second red button to nuke internet

fdelval

fdelval

A draft bill introduced by two US Senators seeks to give President Obama a second big red button: one that could nuke American Internet connectivity during a 'cybersecurity emergency' in the interests of national security.

Source: http://www.itwire.com/content/view/24481/1231/

Quoting Tech i will say: I feel safer now.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would only effect the mainstream internet a little bit. You have to understand how the connections of the internet work. This is just for the US goverment's infrastructure. It is not the whole internet. Having a big red button to kill all of the internet is nearly impossible.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
"........if we fail to take swift action, we, regrettably, risk a cyber-Katrina."

lol.

thousands of poor black people will drown in the internets!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"........if we fail to take swift action, we, regrettably, risk a cyber-Katrina."

lol.

I hope all the people who talk with ebonics or butcher the english language on Myspace are among those people....

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.