• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Happy fucking Australia Day.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Seeing as I'm the only one that apparenly cvares.

Happy fucking Ausyralia day you ****s. :borat:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Happy A-day aussies :350:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Happy Australia Day.

I hope everyone else got drunk, ate lamb chops, had a root and wore thongs on their feet for the day.

Our pool party was a success except for the music. We listened to the JJJ Hottest 100. Shithouse selection of music this year, whole heap of average stuff that wouldn't have made it in previous years due to JJJ's endorsement of "alternative music" rather than non-mainstream music. Next year I am thinking of starting a Facebook campaign to get people to vote for some decent music.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm eating a Kangaroo now, in your honor fellow aussie BB brothers!

cheers, :350:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
happy Australia day

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Happy Australia Day.

I hope everyone else got drunk, ate lamb chops, had a root and wore thongs on their feet for the day.

Our pool party was a success except for the music. We listened to the JJJ Hottest 100. Shithouse selection of music this year, whole heap of average stuff that wouldn't have made it in previous years due to JJJ's endorsement of "alternative music" rather than non-mainstream music. Next year I am thinking of starting a Facebook campaign to get people to vote for some decent music.

My thongs disappeared at some point during the day. I did however get completely shitfaced... and somehow got my fingernails painted green. :turborun:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Happy Australia Day.

I hope everyone else got drunk,(did that) ate lamb chops,(Who are you kidding, lamb chops? I had fucking sausages and lamingtons you old mother hubbard why dont we all lay on the grass and cuddle teddy bears too) had a rootyes and wore thongs on their feet for the daythats everyday you doosh.

Our pool party was a success except for the music. We listened to the JJJ Hottest 100. Shithouse selection of music this year, whole heap of average stuff that wouldn't have made it in previous years due to JJJ's endorsement of "alternative music" rather than non-mainstream music. Next year I am thinking of starting a Facebook campaign to get people to vote for some decent music.my pool party had a murky pool we made up for a crap triple js hottest 100 with beer pong championships and cricket tho :thumbsup2:
:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: