• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Its been 3 years.. Time to compete again

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to do a drug tested show near the end of this year... I checked out NPC schedule for Micigan and I found one for September 25th, it's the Natural Northern Michigan.

Im about 200lbs, my conditioning is pretty bad (35.75in waist). On Jan 30, I will be exactly 34 weeks out. So I plan on having 18 weeks for making gains and 16 weeks for pre-contest.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do light heavy weight or middle weight, jus depends on where I'm at after the 18 week off-season.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHOOT! that will be awesome to follow. I want to too but I have gotten really out of shape and life got extremely busy! Good luck Sick and keep us posted.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, I hope you post some progress pics, I remember the ones you took in your kitchen... and your phisique was mind-blowing. Good luck!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Fuck yeah mate! Looking forward to your progress!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah Ive got out of shape as well BigPimp, which is part of the reason I'm doing this show.

Mvs, yea Ill try and post some pics within a couple weeks... im no where near what i used to look like. I made some bad choices in the past and I'm reaping what i have sown.

And thx for stopping by skeptic

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Sweat, this is going to be sick (pun intended).

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! good luck with the whole process mate!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting back to eating off season style is pretty tough right now.. not used to eating constantly like i used to. Right now I figure ill keep it simple..

Say like 3-4 lean animal protein meals: ex: 2 chicken breasts meals, and 2 tuna meals. with carbs for those meals coming from yams/potatoes, oats, rice... And 2-3 meals of whatever (fast food/frozen/whatever) with a 50g protein shake after each meal.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got any pics of your physique as of now ?
Penis included please.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting back to eating off season style is pretty tough right now.. not used to eating constantly like i used to. Right now I figure ill keep it simple..

Say like 3-4 lean animal protein meals: ex: 2 chicken breasts meals, and 2 tuna meals. with carbs for those meals coming from yams/potatoes, oats, rice... And 2-3 meals of whatever (fast food/frozen/whatever) with a 50g protein shake after each meal.

Your protein intake blows my mind...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zig, i got no pics man

Mvs, that not my current protein intake but that is the plan. I jus bought my groceries today, so im gonna start bulking with the diet w/ protein intake either today or tomorrow...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mvs, that not my current protein intake but that is the plan. I jus bought my groceries today, so im gonna start bulking with the diet w/ protein intake either today or tomorrow...

Yep, I got it, but +250grams of protein a day sounds nuts to me, LOL. You're a big guy...

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is gonna be great. you have awesome genetics and im sure u kick butt on stage again !