• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fallout: New Vegas

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
developed from the original creators of FO 1 and 2

trailer/teaser
also in HD

some pics/ links

http://www.duckandcover.cx/#9956

fnv2bol4-1.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't play Fallout 3 yet, but this is kind of like an expansion to that game I guess? Looks all right. There's some silly zombie action going on in those pics there.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't play Fallout 3 yet, but this is kind of like an expansion to that game I guess? Looks all right. There's some silly zombie action going on in those pics there.

Its not an expansion, its a whole new game

the guys at Obsidian developed it aka the original Fallout 1 and 2 creators.

look at the links.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The soldier at the end of the trailer is an NCR "new california republic" solder or ranger.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/New_California_Republic

from the link

"The NCR's military is composed of several Divisions, including special cavalry and mechanized units. One of their "Special Forces" units consists of the New California Rangers, a select group that is pledged to protect the people of the Wastes much like the Texas Rangers of old. The Rangers are said to have numerous safehouses throughout the wastes, and they use these to strike at slavers outside of NCR territory (usually in the North). As expected, the two groups hate each other with a passion. NCR was also in the habit of establishing marshals in the major population centers in their territories, responsible for enforcing the laws of NCR throughout the Republic. Ghouls, super mutants, and humans were all known to serve in the NCR armed forces, even in the rangers. "

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some more info

Setting
Main article: Fallout world

The game is set in a post-apocalyptic, retro-futurist Las Vegas following the Great War between the US, China and other countries, a conventional and nuclear war that occurred on October 23, 2077 and lasted less than two hours despite causing immense damage and destruction. Before the Great War were the Resource Wars, during which the United Nations disbanded, a plague rendered the United States paranoid, and Canada was annexed. The city of New Vegas itself didn't get hit as much as other districts, and most buildings were left intact. Hoover Dam supplies all the free electricity and water to those who control it.
Story

The story will continue some parts of the Fallout and Fallout 2 stories, but will not be related in any way to the one in Fallout 3.

Fallout: New Vegas will take place in 2280, 3 years after the events of Fallout 3 and 41 years after Fallout 2, making this installment set the farthest in the series. The New California Republic will play a major part in the story, in a three way struggle between the NCR, the Caesar's Legion slavers, and the local New Vegas populace.

The player will play as a courier, who was left to die in a shallow grave, rescued by a robot named Victor, and patched up by a Doctor Mitchell. [2]

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im interested to see as to how it will look. I couldnt get into Fallout (or oblivion) there was just too much to do and too much content its a bit overwhelming to me lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im interested to see as to how it will look. I couldnt get into Fallout (or oblivion) there was just too much to do and too much content its a bit overwhelming to me lol

I spent about full year, exploring, finding, using etc etc everything in Fallout 3, and the DLCs (all of them) its amazing how a 50-60$ video game can deliver so much re-play value.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i loved fallout 3, so im getting this for sure!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
havent played any of the fallouts, but ill definatly play this one

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just thought the gameplay videos of Fallout 3 looked kind of... Sloppy? I don't know. I couldn't really get into it but I love the post apocalyptic theme. I'm usually a sucker when it comes to that kind of stuff. After watching the Road Warrior, yeah... Damn that'd be sick. I'd be in one of those punk-gangs fighting for total domination. We'll make things right. ;)

But anyway, this game I might look into it... I'll get the limited edition games those are the best. They come with a bunch of goodies.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^, in Fallout 3 and this one etc, theres alot to explore, you have to take your time into it.. its worth it.
its amazing though, in the game you can see afar very long distances and whatever you can see, you can explore.

Sentinel

Sentinel

So is this game like a sandbox style game like GTAIV and Prototype? Do I need to stick to the story line or can I play around?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So is this game like a sandbox style game like GTAIV and Prototype? Do I need to stick to the story line or can I play around?

u can do w/e the hell u want in the game, dont need to follow anything, u can go on shooting sprees, talk to people (to find missions/jobs to do) explore things, find weapons etc. theres animals, mutants, zombies etc.