• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilder Space looking for a team!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
'So if you know write good'

lol.

T

TREINO.ORG

I'm sorry if you can't understand what I mean with "write good", I'm not talking about just write, but if you can write about something that involves bodybuilding like training, nutrition, supplements... you must be a writer or a blogger with some experience.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I understood what you meant. I was making fun of your grammar.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bah, this is why we have the mecca. Nothing can beat the mecca. ;)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I was quoting what the dude wrote haha

T

TREINO.ORG

As I can see this forum isn't about bodybuilding, but about spelling and grammar. You guys should be more polite with foreign people. As you can see english is not my native idiom. But if you're so smart why not start write in portuguese or in spanish? Yes, because you guys should talk at least 3 languages.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I did not see, and you did not say, that English was not your native tongue.

You are advertising for people to WRITE for a blog. I'd assume grammar and spelling would be a big part of that. If you'd have said 'I appologise, but English is not my first language,' I know my response at least would have been much more polite.

Another thing, I personally assumed you were a spambot due to he terrible language.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As I can see this forum isn't about bodybuilding, but about spelling and grammar. You guys should be more polite with foreign people. As you can see english is not my native idiom. But if you're so smart why not start write in portuguese or in spanish? Yes, because you guys should talk at least 3 languages.

Meltdown.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Since Adam? I think so.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL you guys are fucked up

I did not see, and you did not say, that English was not your native tongue.

You are advertising for people to WRITE for a blog. I'd assume grammar and spelling would be a big part of that. If you'd have said 'I appologise, but English is not my first language,' I know my response at least would have been much more polite.

Another thing, I personally assumed you were a spambot due to he terrible language.

I thought he was a spambot due to his screen name lol