• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canada By Tom Brokaw

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thought this was a good piece...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt mind visiting canada.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post Beau! Thanks man I love this stuff. I like how he says "... they were in world war two before we were!" like he's talking to children. Yeah, Canadians kicked ass in the Great War and in the second world war. We were known as the Storm Troopers. :cool:

I've been to Calgary, Ottawa, somewhere up north in Ontario called Kitchener, and Windsor at a Canada Day punk show. Ever hear of the Lager Lads Ryeland? :p

I'm in Quebec over here though we've got the best maple syrup. They lay it on the snow and you take a twig and roll up the maple syrup. Good times man. When I was a kid we used to go to the sugar shack every year. Have a huge meal full of eggs and beans, potatoes, pancakes and of course a ton of syrup and a large glass of milk. Then ride the horses around the woods, walk up the snowy mountains, learn about some of our history and some stuff about the Indians. :dunnodude:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya this was aired right before the Vancouver Olympic opening ceremony. Though it was a classy piece of journalism from NBC. They did a better job then CTV did haha

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post Beau! Thanks man I love this stuff. I like how he says "... they were in world war two before we were!" like he's talking to children. Yeah, Canadians kicked ass in the Great War and in the second world war. We were known as the Storm Troopers. :cool:

I've been to Calgary, Ottawa, somewhere up north in Ontario called Kitchener, and Windsor at a Canada Day punk show. Ever hear of the Lager Lads Ryeland? :p

I'm in Quebec over here though we've got the best maple syrup. They lay it on the snow and you take a twig and roll up the maple syrup. Good times man. When I was a kid we used to go to the sugar shack every year. Have a huge meal full of eggs and beans, potatoes, pancakes and of course a ton of syrup and a large glass of milk. Then ride the horses around the woods, walk up the snowy mountains, learn about some of our history and some stuff about the Indians. :dunnodude:

I have heard of the lager lads.

You Quebecois know how to party.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heard of the lager lads.

You Quebecois know how to party.

Are you serious man? Back in the early 90's they kicked off the band and toured around Canada and the States. They came back in the thousands on and off (now they're done and finished). We had a punk rock festival in Windsor Ontario on Canada Day two years ago (I think) at a bar called Changes by Night (literally, because apparently the next day it was a gay bar?). Top notch street rock band the Lager Lads. Lots of violence. ;)

Yeah man every time youngsters come to Montreal all they want to do is go from strip club to strip club. Me I'd much rather sit at a bar with a pint and chill out though.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you serious man? Back in the early 90's they kicked off the band and toured around Canada and the States. They came back in the thousands on and off (now they're done and finished). We had a punk rock festival in Windsor Ontario on Canada Day two years ago (I think) at a bar called Changes by Night (literally, because apparently the next day it was a gay bar?). Top notch street rock band the Lager Lads. Lots of violence. ;)

Yeah man every time youngsters come to Montreal all they want to do is go from strip club to strip club. Me I'd much rather sit at a bar with a pint and chill out though.

But, But, Club Supersex?

I was in Windsor for the Punk Festival man. I went to university there. I can't remember if i saw them that weekend or not, its kind of a blur, lol.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah it was an Oi! Fest! Pretty quiet one though. Lots of punks and skins and others too. We had a couple of bands from the USA, my band from Montreal, another two from Ontario... Yup. Some others. I remember dancing with this girl man she was so fucken hot. She had very very short dirty blonde hair and she was actually pretty well built! She ended up being a lesbian though. :(

Oh yeah and I see Club Supersex every freakin' day on the way to work, LOL! I've never been inside actually. But don't we have the most strip clubs in the world or something? That's pretty sick. That's a lot of naked chicks.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah it was an Oi! Fest! Pretty quiet one though. Lots of punks and skins and others too. We had a couple of bands from the USA, my band from Montreal, another two from Ontario... Yup. Some others. I remember dancing with this girl man she was so fucken hot. She had very very short dirty blonde hair and she was actually pretty well built! She ended up being a lesbian though. :(

Oh yeah and I see Club Supersex every freakin' day on the way to work, LOL! I've never been inside actually. But don't we have the most strip clubs in the world or something? That's pretty sick. That's a lot of naked chicks.

Actually I believe Windsor has more strip clubs per capita than Montreal. I haven't been to supersex, but I hear as far as strip clubs go its pretty decent.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff