• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Another Tom Platz Video

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, what can I say?

(note the smile at :45 goes with the music, so awesome)

Yeah, this song's poppy and catchy but it ain't so different from what Tom Platz would be posing to. :)

It's weird because YouTube is deleting all his posing videos! There's only two left, the 1980 Olympia and the '82 I believe. And none of them have the song Ride Like the Wind:

Sucks man! That was his song. He used it on his last posing routine too when he retired at the 1986 Olympia, the lyrics kind of match as well. Blinding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Yeh your absolutely right, 'ride like the wind' was Tom Platz's SONG. He fucking owned it. Guy knew every beat and his posing routines were at their best with that song. So cheesy like himself- The Golden Eagle! :coolguy:

:mad: thats bad that their taking those vids down. They was always great to watch! I loved Tom's character and presence whenever he was on stage.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The first song is still good but ride like the wind would be perfect.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yeh your absolutely right, 'ride like the wind' was Tom Platz's SONG. He fucking owned it. Guy knew every beat and his posing routines were at their best with that song. So cheesy like himself- The Golden Eagle! :coolguy:

:mad: thats bad that their taking those vids down. They was always great to watch! I loved Tom's character and presence whenever he was on stage.

I agree with Arnie here, that song is great on the routine of Platz!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't want to create another Platz thread, haha... But! This one you guys will enjoy for sure man! This is some super rare footage of Tom Platz posing in Finland (1987). This is just GREAT! Look how big and thick he is man! Look at those quads! I don't think they ever looked this good in his posing routines before. They look bigger and sharper then usual. About 1:59 he ready to show off the crowd his quads, but he only flexes at 2:13! And he flashes them real quick. He always does this. Now that's style. ;)

Isn't that great or what?! :thumbsup2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
always good to watch platz Johnny !
thanks.