• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Liberatore AND Quincy Taylor

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

IFBB Pro Michael Liberatore joins Carl & Aaron to talk about what happened at the 2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro!

Also joining OFF TOPIC is regular guest and fellow competitor at this past weekends pro show, IFBB Pro Quincy Taylor!

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks aaron, didnt dave get upset about you having pro's on the show?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks aaron, didnt dave get upset about you having pro's on the show?

They cleared that up...

Good show Aaron you should give are community a shot out sometime, Thanks for posting them here.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
They cleared that up...

Good show Aaron you should give our community a shot out sometime, Thanks for posting them here.

fixed.

Yeah they did but dave said off topic gets amateur bodybuilders who are forum members and forum members in general but not pro's.

Great show, good interviews. quincy;s stories were funny.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fixed.

Yeah they did but dave said off topic gets amateur bodybuilders who are forum members and forum members in general but not pro's.

Great show, good interviews. quincy;s stories were funny.

In a later episode Aaron said the they cleared it up and they could have pros now I am guessing it had something to due with Derek being able to have pros...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ ah i see, thats cool

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

Actually, Dave and I talked in detail at the LA Fit Expo and he wants to see our show continue to grow, and he's supportive of my ambitions. SO, we decided that I can have on anyone I want as long as they aren't the newsmakers of the hour. In other words, lets say Troy Alves won this show in Phoenix... It wouldn't have been cool if I would have had him on. Basically, I call Dave before I have a big name Pro on the show, just in case. So far there have been no problems.

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

Expect a shout-out next show Musclemecca!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, Dave and I talked in detail at the LA Fit Expo and he wants to see our show continue to grow, and he's supportive of my ambitions. SO, we decided that I can have on anyone I want as long as they aren't the newsmakers of the hour. In other words, lets say Troy Alves won this show in Phoenix... It wouldn't have been cool if I would have had him on. Basically, I call Dave before I have a big name Pro on the show, just in case. So far there have been no problems.

That is Great to hear Aaron. Sorry for the speculation. :bitelip: