• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman's Armed for Battle

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
b3rcaw-1.jpg

Video

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I worked out right next to him Thursday night. He's pretty accurate when he says he doesn't do lots of weight. Most of the time he is doing really slow reps with light weight. He was doing legs that night, a lot of single leg machine stuff and some BB lunges. He got on the treadmill in front of me and his back was wider than the machine. It's just awesome!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I appreciate his size and silohuette but i dont like his individual muscles. I dont know what it is, they just dont pop out or have deep seperation like Cedric or many other bodybuilders.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I worked out right next to him Thursday night. He's pretty accurate when he says he doesn't do lots of weight. Most of the time he is doing really slow reps with light weight. He was doing legs that night, a lot of single leg machine stuff and some BB lunges. He got on the treadmill in front of me and his back was wider than the machine. It's just awesome!

That would be awesome to have the chance to see him train, even though he trains like a baby. He is very cool, shutupnsquat and I actually talked to him at the NPC Pitt for like a half hour, he was just coool as heck.

Mike33

Mike33

He seems to be a very cool guy. Laid back and shit :)

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing physique. I read in Flex that Toney trains his biceps 3 times a week. Maybe he put an end to that? He'd do two days of very light bicep training to get that mind/muscle connection and get the blood moving, and another heavy bicep day.

Yeah, he trains light but bodybuilding's not about strength. Just look how massive he is! That's what matters. :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Amazing physique. I read in Flex that Toney trains his biceps 3 times a week. Maybe he put an end to that? He'd do two days of very light bicep training to get that mind/muscle connection and get the blood moving, and another heavy bicep day.

Yeah, he trains light but bodybuilding's not about strength. Just look how massive he is! That's what matters. :)

You're gonna make a lot of members get their panties in a bunch lol

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That would be awesome to have the chance to see him train, even though he trains like a baby. He is very cool, shutupnsquat and I actually talked to him at the NPC Pitt for like a half hour, he was just coool as heck.

It's definitely a crazy experience. He's a very nice guy, he's very approachable. I remember the first time I met him he told me a story about Jay approaching him in the gym and simply asking "Who the hell are you?"..lol

His hands are freaky big as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff