• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Arnold Classic - Preview!! (top 8)

Who will win the 2010 Arnold Classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A quick comparison, just for the hype of the Arnold Classic this year. This will be the top 4 in my opinion, in no particular order.

Vote on!

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking at those back shots of the first 4, Branch just doesn't compare. Kai, Phil, Dex; all have better backs.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Looking at those back shots of the first 4, Branch just doesn't compare. Kai, Phil, Dex; all have better backs.

Agreed, but Branch's legs and overall condition are just sick!

oh and grazie for editing the poll :gaygay:

Mike33

Mike33

This years Arnold will be CRAZY, can't wait :) I really hope Branch gets it, or that Kai defend the title, does two are my favorite.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, but Branch's legs and overall condition are just sick!

oh and grazie for editing the poll :gaygay:

No probs. This is a great thread!

When you look at all of those shots there is only one that Branch is in front, the side tricep. His arms look weak in a lot of the shots, his back is weak, his front db bi is decent, but Kai, Phil and Dex (not to mention any others) have good front db's too.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRANCH BRANCH BRANCH!!!! thats who i think

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
No probs. This is a great thread!

When you look at all of those shots there is only one that Branch is in front, the side tricep. His arms look weak in a lot of the shots, his back is weak, his front db bi is decent, but Kai, Phil and Dex (not to mention any others) have good front db's too.

Also you have to mention his side chest which imo is crazy as hell!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai needs to work on his traps fosho.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted for Branch (you know, politics). But in all honesty I think this'll be Dexs'. But if he slips (which he won't) it'll go to Mr. Greene.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

kai or dex for 1st

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotta agree with Tim...Branch's back is terrible in comparison to the other top 8-10 bb's in the world.

A

agefranco

Seriously those triceps on roelly are sick.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is the winnah.

O common! Parochialism aside, there is not one shot there that Kai is beating Phil or Dex in. Now shear size standing side by side on stage, different story. Conditioning of Kai's legs and possibly size, yep. But in a shot by shot comparison he lacks back detail, trap size, triceps not as good as Phil's.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ The one thing that I don't like at all at Kai, is his rear lat spread, it's just weird compared to others lat spread, no traps, looks flat, no detail, and because of his short torso and lower back, it looks blocky, doesn't have that v-taper.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai looks more impressive in the line up. He was the widest guy in the top 5 next to Jay.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O common! Parochialism aside, there is not one shot there that Kai is beating Phil or Dex in. Now shear size standing side by side on stage, different story. Conditioning of Kai's legs and possibly size, yep. But in a shot by shot comparison he lacks back detail, trap size, triceps not as good as Phil's.
What? In my opinion Kai takes them both from the side. From the rear it's 50/50 (upperbody goes to Dex and/or Phil and lower half goes to Kai). Front double bi's and lat spread are pretty weak poses for Kai, so those two shots he has to give away. This is just my opinion and the judges sure do have their own. We'll see how it all turns out at the day of the comp.

Here's my list:

1. Kai or Dex
2. Kai or Dex
3. Phil
4. Branch
5. Toney
6. Ronny