• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Arnold Classic RESULTS!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2010arnold1-1.jpg

kaiwin_lg.jpg

Full Results

1. Kai Greene
2. Phil Heath
3. Branch Warren
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Toney Freeman
6. Ronny Rockel
7. Roelly Winklaar
8. Hidetada Yamagishi
9. Melvin Anthony
10.Rober Piotrkowicz
11.Tarek Elsetouhi
12.Johnnie Jackson
13.Sergey Shelestov

Edit: the scorecard

2010arnoldclassic_scorecard4-1.gif

More info:

Arnold photos thread
Videos, prejudging, replays thread

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Roelly 7th?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Don't know yet, he better be 7th..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not happy Jan.

Kai - has improved some of his weak points, notably his traps. Looked softer, but bigger than last year (could be deceived here). Looked quite wide on stage, in both a good and bad way (gut was the biggest of those top 6).

Phil - looked good. Could've used a bit more colour as he looked a little pale. Hard as nails in the pre-judging, just not those striations in the thigh that Kai has.

Branch - I continue to be unimpressed with Branch's physique.

Dex - seems to be being punished for bringing the same physique. He may drop out of the top 5 in events this year :bitenails:

Toney - nothing wrong with Toney, this is about the place he was going to get with this line-up. Although I think he could have gone 4th and Branch not be in this top 5.

Ronny - saw his posing just as I went to bed. He looked big and sharp. He may have big things in his near future.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Updated the 1st post - full results and scorecard.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
its no suprise phil was first after pre judging. equal second in the posing round tho :S ...

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly placed in front of Hide... Damn. Not bad at all for a pro debut. He surpassed a lot of big names! Holy hell! And look, Melvin in 9th!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Melvin in 9th!

certainley justified his first place over toney just recently. :bitelip:

how does branch continue to impress, Sure front relaxed he looks better then anyone in the lineup. Side chest and ab thigh he destroys. But any pose that displays his arms and back he gets destroyed. His back is unsymmetrical and small its really concerning how you can have a back that bad and train like he does. Toney was better then branch hands down.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KAII!!! :turborun:
Man, I was sure Phil had it, though I didn't see any pictures from the finals.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
certainley justified his first place over toney just recently. :bitelip:

LOL :rofl3:

Phil didn't look as sharp later on (although I thought sharp enough to win). I'm also thinking Kai did another bunch of handstands and shit in the posing round that people love so much.

Phil may have been robbed by a handstand :bitenails:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL :rofl3:

Phil didn't look as sharp later on (although I thought sharp enough to win). I'm also thinking Kai did another bunch of handstands and shit in the posing round that people love so much.

Phil may have been robbed by a handstand :bitenails:

its no suprise phil was first after pre judging. equal second in the posing round tho :S ...

Posing rounds dont count anymore. His handstands were in vein... plus his routine sucked and he stumbled trying to get on the wall of the set.

The judges are not even alowed to have a pen on their hands during the posing routines. The only scores they write during the finals are based off the final comparisons and posedown down.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't see the night show, watching the replay now, but at least from the pre judging, looks like the judges did a pretty good job. After pre judging I had it as:

1. Phil
2. Kai
3. Dex
4. Branch
5. Toney
6. Ronny

which was how they had it too.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posing rounds dont count anymore. His handstands were in vein... plus his routine sucked and he stumbled trying to get on the wall of the set.

The judges are not even alowed to have a pen on their hands during the posing routines. The only scores they write during the finals are based off the final comparisons and posedown down.

:doh:

I was clearly ever so serious about Phil being beaten by a bunch of handstands.

I've already stated in another thread that Kai did look wider in the comparisons.

Cork

Cork

I really thought Heath was going to take it. I would have put Kai at 3rd behind Heath and Dexter.

I agree with you Tim, I don't see what the big deal is about Branch.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt watch the prejudging but just got back from the night show.
I have to say it was VERY close between Phil and Kai, i really could have seen it go either way. The crowd favorite in columbus is always branch for some reason so people were revved up for him (and pissed when he didnt win :bitelip:).

From my (somewhat unbiased) opinion Kai did look very sharp in the finals (although he could have been better) while Phil had even better condition. The thing that i believe gave Kai the W was his overall mass was better and bigger (Phil having more weak points) and beating branch out since branch was, well, branch.

Dex was just unimpressive tonight, same old Dex as they always say. He did look good just not quite as sharp as usual and no improvements.

Either way it was a hell of a competition and I believe the judges got the right call (as i was very happy of this too :D)

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should ask the guys at BBD that apparently think Branch has a good back. :rofl3:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought Heath was going to take it. I would have put Kai at 3rd behind Heath and Dexter.

Completely agree with all of the above