• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heath 2nd Place WT-FUDGE

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

I love kai to death, but i feel heath had the win, i mean he had it all, i'm fine about the results except for dexters placing, but i do feel heath had the win, but the KAI-HEATH ERA has officially begun, and i'm all for it. Here are some pics of the Gift during prejudging.

Amazoncom Online Shopping for2016 09 17 22 31 34

Amazoncom Online Shopping for2016 09 17 22 34 22

Amazoncom Online Shopping for2016 09 17 22 35 52

Attachments

• Phil Heath 2.jpg
    Phil Heath 2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Phil Heath 3.jpg
    Phil Heath 3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 242
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
didnt need a whole new thread for this... plus you posted doubles. Try looking at the comparisons, Kai was more dominant

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didnt need a whole new thread for this... plus you posted doubles. Try looking at the comparisons, Kai was more dominant
No he wasn't. Check the scoresheets. Also the comparisons don't have Kai a clear winner.

There are several other threads for ASC discussion, plus the Phil thread.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
No he wasn't. Check the scoresheets. Also the comparisons don't have Kai a clear winner.

There are several other threads for ASC discussion, plus the Phil thread.

Im not saying he was the clear winner by any means but there was a reason the judges went for him that had nothing to do with how phil looked by himslef. I meant dominant as in larger and wider with an overall more dominant presence in the line-up in many eyes. Either way, as I posted before, IMO Phil shouldve won based on my personal criteria.

Hate

Hate

I like Phil a lot , one of my favs , but can't win a contest like this with such a bone structure , too narrow , looks like his arms come out from his neck , he will win ASC some day , but not with guys like Kai or Dexter in full shape on stage .

R

Ruhlforever

Narrow that's all, based on the last judgment but all the judges in the IFBB Circle---Perfect BB---????, The one with WIDER Clavicles, NARROW WAIST, and flourishing Qudas with CONDITION, one boy call WOLF has everything to become Mr Everything unless for his condition, but Tonight Kai completed all the requeriments for this MANTRA recorded on Judges minds.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Phil a lot , one of my favs , but can't win a contest like this with such a bone structure , too narrow , looks like his arms come out from his neck , he will win ASC some day , but not with guys like Kai or Dexter in full shape on stage .

Huh? :confused:

Judges had him ahead on the scorecard after prejudging. Clearly that bone structure isn't holding him back. :rofl3:

If you compare the pre to the finals I think it is fair to say Phil didn't look as sharp, wereas Kai looked soft pre and sharp in the finals. I'd also say that Kai, Branch, Dex and I think Toney had the shredded quads, which Phil didn't have (just terrific seperation).

At a glance I think that Phil probably needs to add a bit more weight (he was giving away 15kg or something to Kai) and some of that has to be on his legs.

R

Ruhlforever

Structure, crazy muscles in a WIDE WIDE WIDE structure, even kind of hippie Kai looks terrific, every muscle is crazy and CONDITIONED

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruhlforever

Way WIIIIIIIDEEEEERRRRR

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hate

Hate

Huh? :confused:

Judges had him ahead on the scorecard after prejudging. Clearly that bone structure isn't holding him back. :rofl3:

If you compare the pre to the finals I think it is fair to say Phil didn't look as sharp, wereas Kai looked soft pre and sharp in the finals. I'd also say that Kai, Branch, Dex and I think Toney had the shredded quads, which Phil didn't have (just terrific seperation).

At a glance I think that Phil probably needs to add a bit more weight (he was giving away 15kg or something to Kai) and some of that has to be on his legs.

Phil had an amazing shape , very dry , cut to the bone i'd say , and a lot of muscle mass , nothing to say , all the respect to him . But look at those most muscular shots , and that front lat spread , his chest becomes too narrow ( but very very thick , as a brick ) and is overwhelmed by his terrific arms , and that dosen't look so good i'd say .. :omgwtf:. He improved a lot his back , especially in thickness , but again , in the lat spread , even Dexter was wider than him . So i'd say , in the upperbody , the only weak point of Phil are the clavicles , and beacuse of that , his chest ( very thick , but too narrow , overwhelmed by delts , and arms ) . In the lower body , no striations on his quads , but deep separation . From the back he is not very wide , but again , cut to the bone in that back double bi's . If Dexter will come in shape at the O , he will beat Phil , only because of his structure and simmetry . That's where Kai beat Phil at this contest , simmetry , structure. I think he hold a little water but still , striations on the glutes , quads , and a lot of mass , an overall freak . I would have given the 1st place to Phil only if Kai would have been not that conditioned .

Sorry if my english is bad.

R

Ruhlforever

In another thread someone photoshopped the Reard picture comparison between the 4 guys making phil appears a little bigger than Kai, ignore this. JAJAJAJAJA

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
In another thread someone photoshopped the Reard picture comparison between the 4 guys making phil appears a little bigger than Kai, ignore this. JAJAJAJAJA

It wasn't photoshopped, cus if you watch again in that comparison (2010 Arnold preview), no one was scaled right (notice Dex's mm shot being way bigger than everyone else), it was done in a hurry.

And if you think I ps'ed Phil to appear bigger than Kai, then how do you explain Branch being way wider than Kai in this pic from flexonline? did they ps'ed as well or is just the angle? :bitelip:

you = fail.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly. I can't always understand the nagging and whining about placings. Of course there's some controversy about placings every now and then but this time it was Kai who was better. Simple as that. If Phil would have been able to keep the conditioning he had at the prejudging he might have been crowned as a winner.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I beleive he was leading because of his individual posing. He looked much better then kai by himself but i think that kai started catching up during comparisons. Although Kai was catching up, phil was still ahead based on how stellar he looked by himself.

In the finals, There was no individual scoring and it was all based on comparisons and i beleive Kai was able to catch up because of that... since phil (or any other competitor) didnt get looked at by themselves during finals. If they still counted the posing routine i beleive that Phil wouldve won since he still looked much better by himself then kai greene during the finals

This is also why i beleive Phil and Kai were close during prejudging but kai scored much better then Phil at the Finals because Phil got compared to a much larger competitor as opposed to being looked at by himself.

A

active_transport

What you fullus been smokun Kai is champun!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil was robbed... plain and simple... Kai was off Phil was right on the money... funny people who themselves stated Kai was off before the first place announcement have done a complete 360.... this was a fu*ck of highest proportion

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Phil was robbed... plain and simple... Kai was off Phil was right on the money... funny people who themselves stated Kai was off before the first place announcement have done a complete 360.... this was a fu*ck of highest proportion

You're being rediculous. I still think Kai was off but the judges felt that he was still good enough. How could you be such a hater?