• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Michael Lockett Boxing

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Wtf is Steve Weinbergers problem? Michael was clearly messing around and steve really wants to box. Does he not realise that mike was just playing around?

Here are some interviews. He speaks funny.

Here's another one. He used to be a boxer, he even talks like one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have blasted Steve so he knew I was all business....he was obviously taking it more and more serious as the fake boxing match went on.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I would have blasted Steve so he knew I was all business....he was obviously taking it more and more serious as the fake boxing match went on.

LOL yeah he was but he didnt really try to swing hard. Michael was a golden glove boxer so im sure he wouldve given him a better fight. Steve just looked like a dick trying to be tough. He prolly bragged to everyone afterwards that he beat a golden glove boxer/bodybuilder.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He got carried away. But he knows that Michael can take a few punches. Those shots were lightweight anyway. Michael should've put up a better fight... Mike looks like a cool guy though. Always smiling. ;)