• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

America's Largest Street Gang

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
worth a watch.... words can't describe how angry this makes me.

[myspacevid]54162036[/myspacevid]

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crooked cops need to be hung out to dry like the animals they are. Complete misuse of the public trust. One can only hope that in our youtube age more of these cases can be resolved and these bastards jailed.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna watch the rest, but I have class soon. At around the 9 minute mark with the girl from Wendy's, even the manager saw that there was no $20's in the register... why did she have to give him all that lip and instead go with the cop and her manager could have been a witness.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At around the 9 minute mark with the girl from Wendy's, even the manager saw that there was no $20's in the register... why did she have to give him all that lip and instead go with the cop and her manager could have been a witness.

... because she was innocent? :dunnodude:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Police aren't the problem.

It's the unconstitutional laws that are the problem.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Not so sure I fully agree with that... the laws are indeed drifting further and further away from the constitution, but it is pretty clearly illegal for police to do things like arrest someone without any evidence and physically attack them without provocation. Police are more and more acting as if they are above the law.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya that shit makes me angry

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Its the idea that a cop should be given tons of leeway cause they are "serving". Cops need to be held to high standards when it comes to their actions.

It is not an easy job, thats for sure. There is a great deal of risk and stress associated with the job. I applaud the people who do it honestly and ethically.

The laws are part of the problem, but cops believing they are the law is the bigger problem

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watching that kinda makes me a little scared....

P

power

This is why i hate the fucking cops. I grew up in an Urban area in East Newyork and all they do is abuse people and disrespect people. Motherfuckers, there has to be a place in hell for all fucking cops. It brings me joy that once in a while they meet a rebel who doesn't give a fuck and gives them what they deserve.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is almost ALWAYS incorrect to make a sweeping statement which is what you seem to have done

you know very well that not all the cops in this so called area of yours are corrupt or whatever you are claming them to be

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is almost ALWAYS incorrect to make a sweeping statement which is what you seem to have done

you know very well that not all the cops in this so called area of yours are corrupt or whatever you are claming them to be

Can't believe I'm saying this... but MrChewiebitums is right... it's not all cops, but there are some, and unfortunately it seems like the number is becoming more abundant.

Thug cops really need to be held accountable much more than they are.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't believe I'm saying this... but MrChewiebitums is right....

red_moon-1.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is fucking disgusting. Jesus CHRIST! But this doesn't surprise me, the whole world's corrupt like this. Everywhere.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO! I like his accent too ^^

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know it's for entertainment purposes... but he really does have a point. My parents say the same thing, except they grew up in Chicago.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow this is very disturbing, yet very very true

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know it's for entertainment purposes... but he really does have a point. My parents say the same thing, except they grew up in Chicago.

Agreed, my grandfather was a prison guard up north for a long time,
he would beat the living fuck out of anyone.