• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Juan Diesel Morel Trains Legs 4 Days Before the Bros vs Pros III: Squat Off!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
JuanDieselSquats.jpg

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/1259-juan-diesel-morel-trains-legs-4-days-before-the-bros-vs-pros-iii-squat-off.html

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw this vid today, good squats, dont know bout parallel though, but heavy squats, i feel jose raymond is gonna smoke him

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His lumbar is rolling though as he gets lower. It's called "butt wink" I think? Maybe I'm just paying too much attention.

warpig

warpig

thats serious weight right there.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His lumbar is rolling though as he gets lower. It's called "butt wink" I think? Maybe I'm just paying too much attention.
Yup, that's what it's called. I think it's from having lack of hamstring/glute strength compared to your quads. Don't really remember, maybe someone could clarify that for me.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, vid is shorter than the phone call...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yup, that's what it's called. I think it's from having lack of hamstring/glute strength compared to your quads. Don't really remember, maybe someone could clarify that for me.

i think its just that they require more stretching of that area. look at someone not flexible, they`re lower lumbar area will roll almost immediately just as they go down. as they get more flexible they will be able to go down more before their ass will begin rolling.

Can anyone verify what i`m saying?
Is my broscience correct?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think its just that they require more stretching of that area. look at someone not flexible, they`re lower lumbar area will roll almost immediately just as they go down. as they get more flexible they will be able to go down more before their ass will begin rolling.

Can anyone verify what i`m saying?
Is my broscience correct?
I think you're right. Was searching other forums and most said it has to do with the flexibility of your hamstrings.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His problem is that he does not squat like a powerlifter or oly lifter, so right tecnique for effective squat is not learned or excersiced, he uses the squat for maximum stimulation of his quads, that he is so strong in the movement is a plus. Thus he surely feels his form is right because he feels it in his quads

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I always thought I squatted ass to the grass perfectly until a cross-fit/powerlifter chick told me otherwise! I had serious butt-wink! I felt very comfortable squatting heavy like this, but continuing like this could lead to serious injuries. I'm trying to fix my form, but I have a feeling I've got Dorian Yates-syndrome. Dorian always said that squats just aren't built for some people (like himself). He used the leg press and the hacksquat to build his powerful legs. Still trying to correct my form, but even with zero weight it seems nearly impossible to keep my butt from, uh, winking? I'm quite flexible too. I'll keep on trying.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i have a feeling that a lot of people wont go parallel.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always thought I squatted ass to the grass perfectly until a cross-fit/powerlifter chick told me otherwise! I had serious butt-wink! I felt very comfortable squatting heavy like this, but continuing like this could lead to serious injuries. I'm trying to fix my form, but I have a feeling I've got Dorian Yates-syndrome. Dorian always said that squats just aren't built for some people (like himself). He used the leg press and the hacksquat to build his powerful legs. Still trying to correct my form, but even with zero weight it seems nearly impossible to keep my butt from, uh, winking? I'm quite flexible too. I'll keep on trying.
Hm, maybe you could try out strengthening your hamstrings like my original post. I know my friend that does Oly lifting with me used to have major butt wink problems but it's improved greatly now. Flexibility hasn't changed I think, but his hamstrings are definitely stronger. But I wouldn't really know, never had the butt wink.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ugh:

my lower back hurts from just watching that...

co05

co05

Why not lightening the load and force yourself to do perfect form? You can always build your squat back up from there.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I've often noticed how people give up on something rather than fix what is actually wrong.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm looking forward to seeing Juan squat. Haven't seen him do so as yet.