• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God save us all!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just when I thought the mundane could not dig itself any deeper.

Demi Moore prevents man's suicide via Twitter

A quick re-tweet from prolific Twitter user Demi Moore helped to save the life of a fellow user threatening to commit suicide recently.

The 18-year-old Tweeted to Demi's account: "I am going to send a live feed of me hanging myself. No one cares if I die or not.

"I'm about to go hang myself from a tree outside my house and end my life. I have no reason to live anymore."

After Demi re-tweeted the threat, fellow celeb Twitterer Nia Vardalos then tweeted that she had called a suicide hotine on his behalf and given his name and city to authorities.

"I gave his name+city," she Tweeted. "They went to home, helped him."

The man was then taken to hospital after officers found him sitting at his computer desk crying, and admitting "did not know what to do with himself without help".

"Thank you twitterverse for your help supporting someone in pain last night," Demi wrote.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Someone who says on Twitter that they're going to kill themselves, is doing it for attention, and therefore the best thing for them is to just go ahead and do it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Someone who says on Twitter that they're going to kill themselves, is doing it for attention, and therefore the best thing for them is to just go ahead and do it.

Yep. The cry for help suicide on the internet: :rofl3:

P

Pain

VIP
All I needed to read was Twitter and suicide to know not to read anymore.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'LL SAVE YOU!

DemiMoore_0-1.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So cold Skeptic! SO COLD!

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people have to be mindful of what they say in the open especially issues of suicide. The fear of being thought weak would actually make them go ahead.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They probably went to his home and then put him in a mental hospital.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would someone want to commit suicide and shout about it on the net?

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's really sad indeed, but it's one of those cases where technology could in fact save someone's life. That and the fact Demi Moore cared.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kudos for taking that positive move to save that fellow anticipating suicide. Well done!