• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flexonline photos - Training with the stars

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
From the May 2010 edition of Flex, video of this event coming soon On Newsstand - Flex Online

TRAINING WITH THE STARS

See hundreds of exclusive pics from the ultimate photo shoot

March 29, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM
Thirty-six hours after the 45th Mr. Olympia, twelve pro bodybuilders, including half of the O's top ten and the winners of the last four Sandows, gathered in a Las Vegas gym for a six-hour photo shoot.

We had three roving photographers who snapped photos at a frantic pace. What they captured is priceless, and you can see it all at our Online This Month page.

For the complete story and dozens of exclusive photos you can't see online, pick up the May 2010 issue of FLEX, on newsstands now. Not a subscriber? Become one here and SAVE 58% off the newsstand price!

In the photos:
Phil Heath
Dexter Jackson
Jay Cutler
Dennis James
James "Flex" Lewis
Moe El Moussawi
Toney Freeman
Melvin Anthony
Chris Cormier
Silvio Samuel
Brandon Curry
Peter Putnam

Last edited by a moderator:
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome pic man! thanks for sharing tkd:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kool set of pics, always good to see these guys train together, even if theres no video. kinda like pumping iron

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
kool set of pics, always good to see these guys train together, even if theres no video. kinda like pumping iron

There will be a video also, and yeah it is like a these days "Pumping Iron"!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Awesome, I saw the photoshoot in the recent FLEX. This must have been near the Olympia since jay is pretty ripped and Moe isnt as small as he is now.

Damn Jay is on a whole other level compared to everyone else, its crazy.

Putnams wife is freakin hot.

yair2210

yair2210

awesome pics! thx man.

N

new man

niiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccce

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking great post tkD! But man that shit's cheesey.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Jessica Putnam

j-1.jpg

Hottest (blonde) IFBB Pro wife... Trish takes the overall IMO lol

R

Ruhlforever

Incredible is the fact that Jay Cutler looks 15 years younger, impressive condition, WIDTH damn he got everything, Phil the same the best arms ever, not hater as I told ya, he is incresing he is big as a house and his weakness will be corrected soon. Chris Cormier a possible return not that bit but even his tricep looks recovered, Dennis James incredible BUT it´s a shame his visible gut even with shirtless style

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

That's great, I envy so much these guys in the good way, I wanna be in that photoshoot one day...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
No captions yet?

These 2 have potential lol

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, I saw the photoshoot in the recent FLEX. This must have been near the Olympia since jay is pretty ripped and Moe isnt as small as he is now.

Thirty-six hours after the 45th Mr. Olympia, twelve pro bodybuilders, including half of the O's top ten and the winners of the last four Sandows, gathered in a Las Vegas gym for a six-hour photo shoot.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dilatedanus said:

You can't expect people to read before they post dude. This is the interwebz!! :rofl3: