• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bambam55's sponsored RECOMPADROL log

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I can tell I havent gotten on here in a while looks a little different. Anyways I am doing a sponsored log for Lean Body Formulations product Recompadrol and was asked to post it here as well for exposure. here goes.

This is actually my first supplement log. Hoping to get this thing going pretty well.

Stats: Height: 6'0" 5'11" and 3/4 without shoes to be exact
Weight: 248lbs.
Bench: 380lbs 3/23/10
Squat: 550lbs 3/31/10
Deadlift: 600lbs 12/5/09

About Me:
I am 24 years old. I played 5 years of college football with three of those years spent at the DI-AA level. I played the position of middle linebacker. I found my attraction to large characters at a young age looking to images like the hulk, popeye the sailor man, professional wrestlers. I think I was destined to love the sports of powerlifting and bodybuilding. With football I was able to push my body to new levels and I loved the game with a passion. However, with football came injuries. I have bone on bone in the right shoulder at the AC joint. Tore a meniscus in the left knee and tore the mcl in the right knee. Yet I was fortunate to for go surgery every time and just rehab as hard as I could and it worked out. It amazes me sometimes how my body has been able to bounce back. If anyone has any knowledge of the powerlifting world they probably know who Donnie Thompson is. He resides here and I train there about once every other week. I have really picked up some great knowledge from him.

Goals:
In December I competed in the South Carolina Powerlifting State championships. I finished 2nd in the 242 weight class with a total of 1480. I am competeing in another powerlifting meet April 17th in the "Battle of the Bad" and will be doing so without running anything.... besides recompadrol.

The reason I wont be running anythinb besides recompadrol is because I'm focused on trying to enter a bodybuilding competition later in the year Aug. or September.

Hopes for this Product:
I hope that it can help my blood levels as I'm assure they arent the greatest including hdl and ldl. I think it will probably do this. However, I am very skeptical of all the other claims of the product, seems like a kitchen sink type thing. but anything added I will be stoked about.

I was hoping to really get before and after pictures that I did myself from every angle, seeing I dont have a camera cause it got jacked by some asshole that wont be possible however I do have a good recent pic and also I have some training videos of me performing some heavy lifts. Not sure how to get those posted on here though, they are on facebook.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just copying and pasting what I put on the other forum, there is a LBF rep there who is telling me how to take the product.

Monday- Legs
Worked up to my opener for the meet which iwll be 500lbs. Cut it off there because I used to squat bb style and now that I've learned powerlifting style my right hip flexor has been acting up a little more from not being used to the heavier load. I hoping to do 550 plus on the day of the meet. Did a few drop sets on leg curls and extensions to really get blood in there.

So far havent noticed much, but I do have a better since of just wellness. I hope thats a sign that my blood levels are cleaning up from this product.

Meal 1- 3 packets oatmeal, 1 bagel with peanut butter, 4 egg whites.
Meal 2- Protein shake- milk and 3 scoops of whey
Meal 3- lol BBQ buffet today. Tore it up
Meal 4- Amino Acid drink
Meal 5- Protein shake 3 scoops whey and some oats
Meal 6- Two chicken breast, few strawberries, tangerine,
Meal 7- ???? Idk maybe some cottage cheese no fat.

What do you suggest the best way to take the product is? I know my diet needs work but I'm not trying to diet down really till after the show as long as I can make weight.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a before pic on another computer that I will post up tonight or tom

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope your leg feels better!
They have a great deal on this product hopefully its good...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking forward to pic updates Bambam.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This stuff def leans you up. I think it must have a def affect on the carbs that you take in with it. I really didnt change my diet much and I'm noticably leaner.

Currently I'm 243. I skipped eating dinner tonight and just had a protein shake because I weigh in tom morning and have to meet the 242 weight class.

however after I weigh in I'll have my recompadrol and feast away on cinnamon buns and this homemade pizza I made with a ton of beef in it lol.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also have some training vids of me getting ready for this meet that I posted on my facebook, not sure if I can post them in here because of how large they are

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
before picture

Attachments

• 26388_1292494446009_1639721488_691698_6363124_n.jpg
    26388_1292494446009_1639721488_691698_6363124_n.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 281
  • pof.JPG
    pof.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 201

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well I havent posted in here in while been keeping it more up to date in the other board. I posted a 1485 total at that meet and placed second. I could of done much better, it left a bad taste in my mouth.... will only fuel me more for the competition in december.

Now I'm dieting.

The product is really good guys. I mean it works a lot like insulin or glucophage. I have been going low carbs now and have been dosing it before my workouts and after with carbs and I can feel it filling up my muscle bellies. For a natural product I was truly skeptical because there is so much bullshit on the market. But this stuff is pretty decent and worth a try

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Solid effort at the meet Bambam.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
So this is something in the lines of Vanadyl Sulfate.

had some results taking it. def. will take it again in june.