• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Vic Reviews LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
n53s6s-1.png
117vb7c-1.png

"Anadraulic Pump is a blend of multiple Arginine forms, co-factors and nutrients designed to promote performance and pumps. Anadraulic Pump is best used when skin tearing pumps are desired and additional focus and stamina is needed in the gym."

Pump: 8/10 I started feeling a nice pump after my first set of chin ups which was my first exercise. This pump lasted the whole work out which is very unusual for me because I go from biceps to calves to hamstrings to quads but by the end of the work out I still felt that my bicep ‘s were still some what pumped.

Energy 0/10 This is not a stimulant product but with the focus and uplifting effect I felt from the Geranium Oil Extract I believe a stimulant would have been unnecessary.

Mood/Focus 10/10 This Product has a great uplifting effect, I also felt more focused the usual.

Taste 7/10 I had my concerns after opening this product and a strong citrus scent hit me. After I mixed 1 and a half scoops in to 8 ounces of water the smell went away and the taste was great very similar to crystal light lemonade.

Overall 8/10 I rate this product an 8 because it did not make rush to the restroom like other products in the nitric oxide category make you do. The focus and uplifting feeling was incredible. I also enjoyed not having the rapid heart beat that other nitric oxide products give me. I also think it has more room to grow flavoring wise and stamina wise. For the price it is a great addition to any one’s supplement stack looking for more of a uplifting and focused state while working out.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great review. you see they have the new GT version out?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ok I must of confused them and thougth they were the same thing