• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man Slips in Dog Poo, Sues for $1 Million

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2b61z7-1.jpg

When is dog a pile of dog poo a potential land mine? When you step in it, slip, hurt your back and head, and lose four false teeth. When is it a potential gold mine? When you then file a $1 million negligence lawsuit over the errant poop.

Robert Holloway is claiming these injuries in U.S. District Court this week in his lawsuit against a Virginia PetSmart. He alleges that the store fostered a hazardous condition by permitting pooches to poop there. According to an article in the Virginian Pilot, the suit says PetSmart and its employees “negligently allowed animals to enter the premises and deposit feces in such a manner as to create a dangerous and hazardous condition.”

I love legal talk. Those wicked animals are depositing their feces and creating all kinds of dangers and hazards!

Those are nasty injuries if they really happened, and it’s a shame they happened. But was this negligence, or just bad timing and an irresponsible dog owner? And if the court finds the store negligent, is it $1 million worth of negligence? It will be interesting to see how the judge rules.

If he’s like the judge who threw out a case of a woman who slipped in urine in the same store, Holloway will have nothing to show for his troubles but a toothless smile and a dirty shoe…

Man Slips in Dog Poo, Sues for $1 Million

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He would get some dollars, US are the US. :D

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good fuck, pick up your dogs shit like you supposed to punk!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
or watch where you are stepping. Not anyone's fault but his own for being a dumbass who can't walk over a pile of shit.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Freaking gold digger

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
or watch where you are stepping. Not anyone's fault but his own for being a dumbass who can't walk over a pile of shit.

True but when it gets dark and your walking and your mind seems to wonder thats when it mostly happens and fucking hell it pisses me off.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any store including PetSmart, that welcomes people onto it's property has a duty to keep it safe within reason. A unreasonable condition like this can contribute to a fall- this would include piles of dog poop all over the floor which can lead to a valid injury claim.