• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

tren xxl

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so i found about 85-90% of a bottle of tren xxl in my closet. I am going on vacation out the country in 2 months lol..here's my situation, i got really lean..like 7 something bf lean ( BIE measurement) and im really fucking skinny
..i wanna do a 4 week cycle, and then a 4 week pct and just get that bottle out of my mind to get my money's worth...will this prohormone aid in a quick clean bulk like that? thanks..by the way , i went from 220 down to 160 , so you can see how small i am now. lol

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you need more the one bottle dude...

J

jemvendor

I just started my tren xxl/epi assemblage today, apprehensive how the tren xxl was! I was kinda trippin out acquisitive it wasn't a bunked bottle, cuz it says it's the aforementioned as tren xtreme, but who knows if it works the same. What do you think?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i gained 20 pounds in 2 weeks..coming off a cut though and bulking right back..so i dont know if this stuff worked or not..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
well aslong as u gained some mass.... prolly couldve done that naturally in a month in a half or so.

wouldve been cool if u had posted pics though lol