• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

clen?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a friend who just got some clen from CEM. Is the liquid just swallowed? and is Taurine a must? Starting at 60mcg and gradually increasing. Thanks in advance!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah liquid swalloed. Tell him to try it without the taurine, some people can handle it, personally I cant. I need the taurine to keep the shakes down and keep me from cramping like crazy.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
60 mcgs might be a little much depending on the quality of the product. Ketofin is a must if he plans to run clen longer than two weeks at a time. Not until I tried some insanely strong clen did I have issues with cramping. Most of the time if you just drink plenty of water you'll be fine.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I personally think this is one of the bodybuilding drugs which a person should never use. It is given to horses so if you use your logic you wouldn't want to put in your body. Not to mention its been linked to causing heart problems.

I think thyroid hormones T3, T4 would be useful for cutting and can safely be used by the bodybuilder since your body already makes these compounds naturally and you can increase metabolic rate sufficiently to burn fat with these medications.

But this is just my opinion others will have different views on the subject.

T

tballz

CEM clen is good stuff. And yes it's oral only. I always supplement with taurine to prevent cramping.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I've run spiropent 10 years ago,in that time everybody told me to run it with magnesium and potassio to prevent cramps. Just my knowledge about it
i hope helps

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Highest that normally people go is 80-100 mcg... starting at 60 is not a good idea... prepair to have you heart in your mouth at something as simple as a door bell or phone ring!

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Pills or liquid, doesn't matter. Taurine, potassium, and magnesium for the cramps. Shaking will come to play when the dosage is upped enough. I went to 160 - 180 mcgs per day and did not suffer any cramps just some shaky hands. Nothing serious. Cardio was more difficult though, I was out of breath more easily. I would combine Clen with some thyroid substance for synergy.