• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trim bike?

xtacy

xtacy

i wanna buy a stationary bike for my home but good ones are too expensive. instead i found something called trim bike. it's cheaper.

is it as effective as stationary bike? i'm not trying to burn fat. it's for increasing condition and cardio.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You mean this:
Voit-BK-07-Trim-Bike__22486823_0.jpg

If so then I'd say it won't offer much to you. Resistance would be limited, the unit itself probably wouldn't last and I can't see how you use it as a stationary bike without a suitably adjustable saddle.

I bought a stationary bike for my knee rehab and I just got something second hand. Plenty of people rent or buy equipment and then never use it, so you can get cheap near-new equipment from rental companies or from local sales ads.

xtacy

xtacy

yes i meant that.

thank you for the information.

hugegunns

hugegunns

Craigslist, I was on their today for my area and there was dozens of bike for sale!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You mean this:

If so then I'd say it won't offer much to you. Resistance would be limited, the unit itself probably wouldn't last and I can't see how you use it as a stationary bike without a suitably adjustable saddle.

I bought a stationary bike for my knee rehab and I just got something second hand. Plenty of people rent or buy equipment and then never use it, so you can get cheap near-new equipment from rental companies or from local sales ads.

I agree. If that is what you are referring to, then it looks pretty useless to me. Stationary bikes arent that expensive for a basic model these days. As Tim said, I'd look into getting a decent second-hand one.