• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath - All Access

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil Heath's All Access video on flexonline.com

April 29, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM
Recently, flexonline.com broke the news that Phil Heath signed a multi-year deal with Weider Publications/AMI and FLEX Magazine, the number one-selling bodybuilding publication in the world. Today, we're offering Phil Heath All Access, the next installment of our original Web series.

In Phil Heath All Access, The Gift invites you into his personal life and offers a tour of his home, his car and interacts with his fans in a live chat on flexonline.com (read the transcript here).

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
awesome vid!

what a great house, and Phil seems to be a cool person.

Zviko

Zviko

business man phil heath

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
awesome vid!

what a great house, and Phil seems to be a cool person.

Definitely! I mean he plays video games, so he has to be the coolest! haha awesome house and life for Phil. Wish him all the best for the Olympia preparation, he's a great ambassador, well spoken guy and has a crazy physique. Go Phil!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome Phil, MW2 on ps3 is nice.
also nice hoop shooting man

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just your average everyday nice guy, who happens to be a great athlete. Nice.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil really is the best possible ambassador for the sport.

So jealous of all these bodybuilders' cribs.

C

Comin_Up

cool interview nice house and car to. livin the good life, shows you get what you work for

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I wonder if he can still dunk a ball :e5dunno:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yeah, I remember that post and pic and, moreover, the photoshoot it came from. If I'm not mistaken the photo is a few years old now, which could mean quite a weight differential for Phil. Still majorly impressive that he could, regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys, i hope you all enjoyed the tour of the crib. i am very excited for this upcoming summer, as i will be shooting a lot more stuff for you guys. training is pretty moderate, as i am fully recovering from the arnold and my hectic travel schedule. i just want to thank you all for supporting bodybuilding and its athletes!

thanks,

Phil

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks guys, i hope you all enjoyed the tour of the crib. i am very excited for this upcoming summer, as i will be shooting a lot more stuff for you guys.

glad to hear this, it's great that Flex is putting more stuff out. they were a monotonous site.

Berry

Berry

Phil is really a great guy very down to earth he really is a great ambassador for the sport!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Great video! However, the quality of FLEX's videos suck, they are really low res and small, is there a way to watch in HD that im not aware of?

Its funny hearing him say "geez!" when getting killed in MW2... most people would be like "FUCK, GODDAMN IT!!! I FUCKEN HATE YOU!" *throws controller* lol. Good to see him so chill.

a video isnt a video without a headstand

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ I'm suprised at that considering he's from US. All you guys on xbox take everything way to far. I remember one guy literally screaming down his mic at me the whole game because i took his kill!

p.s nice crib!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^ I'm suprised at that considering he's from US. All you guys on xbox take everything way to far.
Way to generalize. Believe it or not, many of us can remain fairly composed even in the ever-stressful world of [video game] competition. :thumbsup2:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ I'm suprised at that considering he's from US. All you guys on xbox take everything way to far. I remember one guy literally screaming down his mic at me the whole game because i took his kill!

p.s nice crib!

LOL I heard a kid from the UK going nuts on halo, screaming nonstop for 3 games straight and then his dad gets on the mic and starts chastising everyone because he assumed people were antagonizing to his son LOL. This other time my nephew was playing Gears of War and apparantly he stole someones kill, the guy got so mad that he wouldnt stop making racial slurs (my nephew has a spanish accent) for all the rounds of the match while my nephew wasnt saying a word.... man so many stories about people talking shit online, its too much.

Yeah sometimes i get really frustrated but i never talk shit to another person, i just self loathe.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Way to generalize. Believe it or not, many of us can remain fairly composed even in the ever-stressful world of [video game] competition. :thumbsup2:

Yeh w/e :shakefist:

dilatedmuscle said:
LOL I heard a kid from the UK going nuts on halo, screaming nonstop for 3 games straight and then his dad gets on the mic and starts chastising everyone because he assumed people were antagonizing to his son LOL. This other time my nephew was playing Gears of War and apparantly he stole someones kill, the guy got so mad that he wouldnt stop making racial slurs (my nephew has a spanish accent) for all the rounds of the match while my nephew wasnt saying a word.... man so many stories about people talking shit online, its too much.

Yeah sometimes i get really frustrated but i never talk shit to another person, i just self loathe.

haha yeh there are some nuts online! i dont talk shit either or if i do its just short and sweet like STFU! tbh main thing i do if someone talks shit to me is teamkill haha best way to piss them off.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes, there are some nutty people on these mutliplayer games. i stopped using a headset because of these idiots and its unfortunate because i have had some good chats with people. i had a cool clan on COD-W.O.W. and now they don't play as much so maybe when I get ready for the Olympia, I'll start my own for MW2.