• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

C.A.M.P Training Routine

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone who have some experience with Kevin English Training Routine C.A.M.P:

week 1- power 3-6,
week 2- 12-15 (15-25)
week 3- power 6-8,
week 4-drops and supersets

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're going to have to give us more info than that.

I'm already seeing a major flaw in his approach, but at least it is running mesocycles for the different types of training.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was interested in his C.A.M.P routine, but when I watched his last two videos of chest training with Michael Camp on MD, I was a little confused. He said it was his first week of the cycle, so he was going to do his power movement of 3-6 reps. He did so. He did incline bench with like 375 for 3-6 for 2-3 sets from what I remember. But then he did like 4 other chest movements, and the rep ranges were just EVERYWHERE. he did stuff from 6-10, 10-12, etc. I was a little confused. I figured he would leave that day to just a lot of power movements for low reps. I kinda wish he would keep a log so we could all see it. lol. If anyone wants to watch the video I'm talking about it on MD.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The additional lifts were probably considered assistance work. Can you tell us the lifts?