• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Fight Scene Of All Time

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you guys think is the best fight scene ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Lol @ the rock lifting and throwing.. so fake..

if the lizard had that amount of strenght why didn't he smashed the guy in the bear hug?

lol my theory he only wanted cuddles..:bitelip:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
idk what movie it was but i remember seeing the fight scene on tv multiple times. Some dude is beating the shit out of his girlfriend and they both end up beating the shit out of eatchother and out of nowhere start making out.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll see your Rodney and raise you a Jet.

I was going to post up some OUATIC clips until i noticed this wasn't a real thread...i hope you weren't making fun of Jet :bitelip:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ HELL NO!!!

I have all bar one of the OUATIC dvds. They don't sell them here so I had to get them on special import (otherwise you get the crappy transfer with horrible dubbing, there is also a version with terrible subtitles).

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ HELL NO!!!

I have all bar one of the OUATIC dvds. They don't sell them here so I had to get them on special import (otherwise you get the crappy transfer with horrible dubbing, there is also a version with terrible subtitles).

Ok just making sure :D

This was always one of my fav.
(the subtitles are a bit different then the movie i own though)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain made a thread about this with this same exact video a few years back. It made me download the movie and watch it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will probably take some slack for posting this but I loled

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

From the movie, IP man. Never saw the movie but my friend showed me this scene and I thought it was freaking bad ass. He told me Ip man, or Wing Chun, was Bruce Lee's mentor. yeah I don't really remember and too lazy to look it up.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I've watched that movie. Not exactly a faithful retelling of the events. IP Man was actually Bruce Lee's mentor, but that wasn't his only claim to fame. He was a very affluent Chinese man before Japanese occupation and was involved in the resistence movement. The movie itself does cover this, albeit in a "Great Escape" way (IP Man being an amalgum of several people).

Donnie Yen started competing the year after Jet Li went to make movies and dominated for as long as he did. They are both highly regarded in their sport.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This scene is awesome. Not least as it was done in one continuous take:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^
Rocky!!

hows things bro?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This scene is awesome. Not least as it was done in one continuous take:

It was quite an interesting film too. The idea of someone being imprisoned in a small hotel room for 15 years and then just suddenly being released with no understanding of why, what has happened, and his mind twisted by isolation holds great interest for the exploration of vengeance.

Kanav

Kanav

It was quite an interesting film too. The idea of someone being imprisoned in a small hotel room for 15 years and then just suddenly being released with no understanding of why, what has happened, and his mind twisted by isolation holds great interest for the exploration of vengeance.

kinda lost me at the end though.