• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Banshee PIc

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello old and new friends! I have been gone for a while. Eli and I had a son in October, which sidetracked training, but we are back on track. Here is a pic taken today! Enjoy:turborun:

pict0538ath-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Welcome back Banshee,
Congrats on your Son :)

Legs are looking great.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats for the new member of your family, and welcome back!

ps: nice legs!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome back to the mecca banshee:D

huge congrats on your son:)

legs are looking great btw, lean and nice sweep to those quads. not many mothers can show off wheels like that;)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Queen Quadzilla!

Congrats on the new family member Banshee!

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks to all of you fellas for the congrats and kind words, I much appreciate it! :)

I'm doing alright for an almost 30 year old mom. ;)

Still would like to compete and have not yet...hoping to before our next little one. Will try to post more pics sometime soon!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice legs banshee impressed!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nice pic banshee. Congrats to you and your hubby on the young boy as well, fantastic news. Awesome that he will be born into a healthy family.

He May cop a bit when he's older from his friends for having a hot mum though! Better buff him up as well

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Banshee's a MILF! And I mean that in the nicest way possible and entirely hypothetically. ;)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee's a MILF! And I mean that in the nicest way possible and entirely hypothetically. ;)

beat me to it, LOL.

Lee, congrats to you both, couldn't happen to two nicer people. Hope to see you and he around here more again.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL @ the Milf comments. Knowing how you work out I can imagine that you were back in really good shape about a month or 2 of having your child. Congratulations Banshee and Eli!

Welcome back :)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Eli has a pair of nice legs!!!

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks very much Pickle, Big Ben, Tonka, Ironslave and Freako(again!), you guys are very sweet. :) It's nice to be back chatting with all my old buddies!

@ Ben- I was one of those lucky ladies who didn't gain very much while pregnant. I think like 18 lbs or something...so by the time I had him and everything, I really hadn't gained much weight. I think I actually weighed less than when I got pregnant, but lost a bunch of muscle of course!! Got lucky with that, but was also on bed rest for 3 months...so it's the law of averages I guess! All of it was well worth a healthy little baby of course. :)

@ Robcardu....I'm not too sure about you. I don't have manly thick thighs! ;)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks very much Pickle, Big Ben, Tonka, Ironslave and Freako(again!), you guys are very sweet. :) It's nice to be back chatting with all my old buddies!

@ Ben- I was one of those lucky ladies who didn't gain very much while pregnant. I think like 18 lbs or something...so by the time I had him and everything, I really hadn't gained much weight. I think I actually weighed less than when I got pregnant, but lost a bunch of muscle of course!! Got lucky with that, but was also on bed rest for 3 months...so it's the law of averages I guess! All of it was well worth a healthy little baby of course. :)

@ Robcardu....I'm not too sure about you. I don't have manly thick thighs! ;)

On the contrary i thought Eli had slim and sexy legs. :shakefist:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOl that people think I'm a man. I do have short hair now! :rofl3: Thanks for sticking up for me tkD. :)

I'm sorry Tech, we will all be skipping the viewing of the birth...however....here are a few pictures taken about one year ago that I don't think anyone has seen! They were all taken after a workout one day, so they are not glamorous at all, but enjoy.

pict0088fth-1.jpg

pict0089qtth-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: