• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 114 Rampage vs Evans

Savjav

Savjav

im so excited for this fight, have been waiting so long

May 11, 2010

You don't have to wait much longer, Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans are set to take center Octagon on Saturday, May 29th. UFC 114
:turborun:

Last edited by a moderator:
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been waiting for this one. Home rampage beats evans ass.

Savjav

Savjav

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCVi8CGswhY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCVi8CGswhY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

P

Pain

VIP
I'd put my money on Evan's. A much better all round fighter.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
The Rampage/Rashad trash talk is so boring and corny.

The only reason I want Rampage to win is so we can see Shogun pwn him again.

Rashad is such a douchenozzle.

Savjav

Savjav

I'd put my money on Evan's. A much better all round fighter.

true i think he is a much better all round fighter, his wrestling is better, (although rampage started out wrestling like evan's) stand up could go either way tho.. i believe rampage's boxing is far better if he actually checks his leg kicks it could be interesting. but ground game has to go to evans...

with all that said i so want rampage to put him to sleep :)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
shit fight. rampage had no cardio, even still fluked a right hand when evans slipped in the 3rd then didnt follow it up with anything that connected when evans was dazed. Evans dominated 14 minutes of the fight and won by points.

Savjav

Savjav

shit fight. rampage had no cardio, even still fluked a right hand when evans slipped in the 3rd then didnt follow it up with anything that connected when evans was dazed. Evans dominated 14 minutes of the fight and won by points.

very ture could not believe he didnt do anything, very dissapointing fight imo.. hope fully shogun v rashad will be good :bball:

P

Pain

VIP
I really wish UFC wouldn't try and do pro wrestling promo's to hype up fights. The whole build up to this fight was dumb. The back and forth bitch talking is for pro wrestling.

So much hype and the fight was awful.

Savjav

Savjav

I really wish UFC wouldn't try and do pro wrestling promo's to hype up fights. The whole build up to this fight was dumb. The back and forth bitch talking is for pro wrestling.

So much hype and the fight was awful.

x2

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff