• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Seth Feroce trains arms

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
MUSCLETECH Presents Seth Feroce Arm Training

While in Pittsburg, PA , Senior Web Editor Robbie Durand was able to video newly signed MuscleTech athlete Seth Feroce. Seth's first pro show is Dallas Europa, he is weighing about 230 in the offseason and is looking to cause some damage in the 202 class.

MUSCLETECH Presents Seth Feroce: Arm Training

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uhh noooooooo not the 202 class... Seth you are heaps better than that! Wait a little (if you have to) and compete in the open class next year!

Mike33

Mike33

Aggree, Seth could do well in the Open if he take the time off and grow more :) But he choose his on path, start with the 202, then go to the open! All the best to him =)

Salt

Salt

Seth seems like a great guy and he looks great, but he should really stop eating the headphone wire.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's exactly how I train my arms (except the headphone wire eating).

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
how much did he weigh at the nationals?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I believe he's got tons of talent to do well in the open class.... I am not sure if anyone is going to get fairly judged once they've been tagged a 202 BBer!

how much did he weigh at the nationals?

He was light heavy at Nationals.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

he was 196 at nationals. yea ive talked to him a couple times, he has said if he does well in 202 this year he will take the time off needed to move up into the open class.

the video really does no justice to how intense he trains. i train the same time as him often and now that he's in contest prep the man is insane. best of luck to him he gonna do great. plus he's a real cool guy.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ hopefully he doesnt come in flat at the 202, or maybe he will blow up during the carb-up like English and dominate the smaller 202 shows.

I like this guys genetics, the seperation in his muscles and his skin look great. He has a bit of a wide waist but i see a ton of potential in him. When he did his 2nd show, he stood out like a sore thumb, he looked great.