• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bullfighter Gored Thru the Mouth By Bull ( GRAPHIC, yet funny)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Julio Aparicio, one of Spain's most famous matadors, was gored in the throat today during a bullfight. The horrific injury has left him in critical condition:

"[The horn] went though the tongue and penetrated the roof of the mouth, fracturing the jawbone," one of the medics who worked on Aparicio told AFP news in Madrid.
[UPDATE: After two operations, it appears leading surgeon Maximo Garcia Pedros has saved Aparicio's life. The bull, however, was quickly killed by other matadors.]

The incident took place during the Festival of Saint Isidro, considered to be the most important event in the bullfighting calendar, at the Plaza de Toros las Ventas bullring, which can seat up to 24,000 people.

He had it coming, that shit is not a sport, pretty sad bull didnt kill him.

uyuyuyq-1.jpg

toteroror-1.jpg
tutiyu-1.jpg
yuyr-1.jpg

Julio Aparicio GORED IN THROAT During Bullfight (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
woooooooooooooooooooo, one for the good guys

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn they killed the bull? shame he didn't die himself :/.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some prissy pedantic pussies were complaining about "the graphic nature" of these photos on the radio this morning after the pics appeared in our state newspaper. Some were very concerned that their children would see these gruesome photos :bitenails:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some prissy pedantic pussies were complaining about "the graphic nature" of these photos on the radio this morning after the pics appeared in our state newspaper. Some were very concerned that their children would see these gruesome photos :bitenails:

But see how this fuckers slowly kill a bull is not graphic, its a sport!!

I feel like BigBen on this topic lol

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't understand how people think this entertaining.

Some longhaired Spanish faggot in silly clothes waving around a cape in front of a nearly dead bull.

P

power

I don't understand how people this entertaining.

Some longhaired Spanish faggot in silly clothes waving around a cape in front of a nearly dead bull.

It's part of their culture.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy is not one of the most famous spanish bullfighters. This guy, José Tomás, is:

4evg94x1x4a2xrl0c749c113915efc7_josetoma-1.jpg

josetomasbarcelona1cw4-1.jpg

josetomasdepecho297x300-1.jpg

1250111148_0-1.jpg

He must be real crazy (and he must have HUGE balls) to do the kind of things he do in front of a 600kg (1300 pounds) spanish bull. He almost died few weeks ago in Mexico.

They always kill the bull.
Wrong. In some ocassions the bull gets pardon/amnisty.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand how people think this entertaining.

Hey, you should watch your words. I'm spanish (or spaniard, whatever you want to call it) and I feel ofended.

I've never been to a bullfight because I just don't like it very much (I've seen it on TV many times) but I have RESPECT for it because it's an ancient spanish tradition, older than your United States of America.

It might be brutal (and that's why I don't like it), they might wear strange clothes (just because are mostly the same way as they were in the XVIII century) but they have huge balls to do what they do in front of a beast well-over a thousand pounds. I'll not do it, believe me.

I don't want to hickjack the thread, but even before somebody writes "it's cruel" I find more cruelty in burning a man (don't mind if is a murder) in an electric chair like a chicken.

My two cents.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
oh man..

In Portugal it isn't legal to kill the bull, unless you're in Barrancos a little town that always killed it anyways and would kill everybody who opposed to, so the law no longer apllies to them..(go figure).

Our most famous matador has to perform in Spain to kill the bull.

Oh and bulls without horn protections aren't allowed too..

sexy portuguese rider..:drool:

761896-1.jpg

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't have an issue with killing the animal.

My issue is with the fact that it's stupid.

fdelval

fdelval

Hey, you should watch your words. I'm spanish (or spaniard, whatever you want to call it) and I feel ofended.

I've never been to a bullfight because I just don't like it very much (I've seen it on TV many times) but I have RESPECT for it because it's an ancient spanish tradition, older than your United States of America.

It might be brutal (and that's why I don't like it), they might wear strange clothes (just because are mostly the same way as they were in the XVIII century) but they have huge balls to do what they do in front of a beast well-over a thousand pounds. I'll not do it, believe me.

I don't want to hickjack the thread, but even before somebody writes "it's cruel" I find more cruelty in burning a man (don't mind if is a murder) in an electric chair like a chicken.

My two cents.

Im spanish too and being spanish doesnt mean you have to like an spanish old tradition, that part of the culture doenst represent me, sorry.

Isnt the ablation of the clitorix an ancient tradition of another culture?? it also requires lot of balls and guts to mutilate your own grandchildren, watching her bleed, getting infections, and cry.
Human aceptation of a tradition doesnt make it honorable, neither the sophistication of the torture should, wathever you call it, doesnt care how much you make it up, is still torture.

Furthermore, i would add that decoration, music, behaviour and the solemnity that they try to cover such a despicable act with , becomes this in a pretty macabre ritual.

Also, the cultural circles sourrounding that deplorable spectable have been the "elite" of the society traditionally... pretty weak.

Comparing texas executions to a bullfight is populist. People doesnt cheer the executioner in a recreational way, (maybe just for revenge)... but thats another story. I dont also remember the spectators throwing their slips to the executioner (ala "Jesulin de ubrique", famous because girls threw their bras and panties to the sand while the bull was still in his last moments alive)

I really dont respect the humilliation of a "superior" race to an inferior one. A bullfighter earning respect by doing that? quite a weak achivement!

Bulls getting pardoned? something between 1% and 4%, still they get the "banderillas" which are pretty painfull and cause infections. Some of the indulted bulls still die because of their wounds.

Bottom line, i would like to add a question.
How much bullfighters die every year in comparision of construction workers falling down their scaffolding?
having in mind the risk, the little gains in comparision, the climate conditions, the poor social recognition and so on, who has more balls now?

p.s. i still dont desire the bullfighters to die, just to recapacitate.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im spanish too and being spanish doesnt mean you have to like an spanish old tradition, that part of the culture doenst represent me, sorry.

Isnt the ablation of the clitorix an ancient tradition of another culture?? it also requires lot of balls and guts to mutilate your own grandchildren, watching her bleed, getting infections, and cry.
Human aceptation of a tradition doesnt make it honorable, neither the sophistication of the torture should, wathever you call it, doesnt care how much you make it up, is still torture.

Furthermore, i would add that decoration, music, behaviour and the solemnity that they try to cover such a despicable act with , becomes this in a pretty macabre ritual.

Also, the cultural circles sourrounding that deplorable spectable have been the "elite" of the society traditionally... pretty weak.

Comparing texas executions to a bullfight is populist. People doesnt cheer the executioner in a recreational way, (maybe just for revenge)... but thats another story. I dont also remember the spectators throwing their slips to the executioner (ala "Jesulin de ubrique", famous because girls threw their bras and panties to the sand while the bull was still in his last moments alive)

I really dont respect the humilliation of a "superior" race to an inferior one. A bullfighter earning respect by doing that? quite a weak achivement!

Bulls getting pardoned? something between 1% and 4%, still they get the "banderillas" which are pretty painfull and cause infections. Some of the indulted bulls still die because of their wounds.

Bottom line, i would like to add a question.
How much bullfighters die every year in comparision of construction workers falling down their scaffolding?
having in mind the risk, the little gains in comparision, the climate conditions, the poor social recognition and so on, who has more balls now?.

I agree.

p.s. i still dont desire the bullfighters to die, just to recapacitate.

I disagree.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fight the bull bare-handed:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Wait, I'm going to shed a sympathetic tear...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...false alarm, it was just gas.