• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren Guest Posing at the 2010 NPC Grand Rapids!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge, but sadly his back looks the same.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He's one of those guys who just looks like shit in the offseason no matter how lean he is... But he looks great when he is shredded and full.

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

It is hard to imagine the forces that tricked the judges to rank this guy higher than Dex... If Dex comes this year in the same condition as always (without taking his physique to its absolute limits) and Branch comes yet improved and beats Dex again I'll give it to him. Last year though is not enough. At least in my books the decision goes to the category f'd up judging.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It is hard to imagine the forces that tricked the judges to rank this guy higher than Dex... If Dex comes this year in the same condition as always (without taking his physique to its absolute limits) and Branch comes yet improved and beats Dex again I'll give it to him. Last year though is not enough. At least in my books the decision goes to the category f'd up judging.

I can see how he beat Dex at the O but not at the Arnold.

Savjav

Savjav

x2
:thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRANCH BEAT DEX AT THE O BECAUSE HE IS MORE HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

Branch has encouraged the next generation of BBers to use crap form and throw DBs around until they break. THAT SHIT IS HARDCORE and not mindlessly destructive and inconsiderate at all.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BRANCH BEAT DEX AT THE O BECAUSE HE IS MORE HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

Branch has encouraged the next generation of BBers to use crap form and throw DBs around until they break. THAT SHIT IS HARDCORE and not mindlessly destructive and inconsiderate at all.
FUCK YEAHH! :headbang:

Lol, why would people want to see Branch in the off season? That's just retarded. He looks bad enough in contest shape. Nothing special about an off season Branch.