• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sweating

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I've lost weight and a substancial amount of bodyfat I've began to sweat more. Is this normal? I also sweat much easier than I ever have before.

reasons or theories?

note: No, I'm not taking any supplements like thermogenics or ephedra, etc.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I was under the impression that getting fitter caused your body to become more efficient at cooling itself down... hence sweat quicker and more.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much food are you eating and how consistently are you eating it? The reason I ask is b/c digestion generates a descent amount of heat, and so does the liver functioning. If you are eating more consistently the extra heat would make sense, but it is all about what you are doing now in comparison to what you were doing when you weighed more.

Are you taking in more protein now than when you were heavier? Protein is dry weight in the body and does dehydrate the body. You might try drinking more water.

Losing weight should cause you to be able to tolerate heat more easily. Now having said that understand that by possessing a descent amount of muscle you will generate more heat than a less muscular person would by doing the exact same activities b/c skeletal muscles generate a lot of heat, that is actually one of its functions.

This issue might also be related to fat soluble toxins. Their are a lot of toxins that get stored in your adipose tissue. When lipolysis occurs you not only catabolize adipose tissue you release the fat soluble toxins stored in that tissue. The more foreign substances, toxins, that are in your blood the thicker your blood becomes. Thicker blood generates more heat than thinner blood. My suggestion for this is to eat high antioxidant foods such as; spinach, kale, collard greens, any deeply colored berry, carrots, ect.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Summer = hotter weather :dunnodude:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
by possessing a descent amount of muscle you will generate more heat than a less muscular person would by doing the exact same activities b/c skeletal muscles generate a lot of heat, that is actually one of its functions.

I was thinking on this.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I eat every 3-5 hours, depending on what work allows of me. I don't eat nearly as many veggies or fruits as I should (perhaps this is a cause). The foods I eat are chicken, egg whites, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, turkey, shrimp, fish, and tuna. That's 98% of what I eat day in and day out. Which is all protein and relates to one theory you noted.

I'll throw some more veggies in my diet, see where that takes me. I always appreciate it Ben.

Also, I can withstand heat much easier, it's just the fact that I'm sweating much faster and easier than I ever have in my life.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All that fucking alcohol.