• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bildergerg club

fdelval

fdelval

The political section is very quiet lately.

Despite its not a hot news, it will probably attract some good arguments.

This pasts days, this elite group met to discuss some "secret" topics.
I heard on the radio that one possible topic might have covered the planification of the 3rd world war, the "excuse"? the overpopulation in the world.

Its common knowledge that this group's decisions have its weight in the world, but to the point of controlling the fate of the world???

After Israel's attack on the "humanitarian shipmen", things turned even worse in the area.
Turkey broke alliance with israel, and the whole "anti israel movement" won a battle.
((* Its funny but, when Madrid suffered the 11-M bomb attack, tv broadcasted images of palestinians celebrating it.
5 years later, demostrations of people went to the street here in spain, in favor of them. oh well... cruel irony, cruel world *))
Looks like Iran won confidence and not even the sanctions stop him.

Is that the trigger they need?
Just in case, will it be a tragic coincidence?

So much has been said in the news this pasts days, but i dont trust them very much anymore, and this forum's section uses to make some good points and speaks lot of alternative views that i would like to know.

So, discuss

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spanish's left wing people are anti-Israel and pro-palestinian.

I hate them both. They do not respect the human life. They are all bastards. The ones kill people in a public market, the others throw cluster bombs over innocent people.

Oh and I bet all my money that Bildergerg Club is full of jews. Call me names, I know you'll do it, but jews have huge power in the world. If they weren't under the USA umbrella, Israel wouldn't have done the things they did since 1947s.

PS: hey, fdelval, are you spanish? Where exactly are you from, man?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This makes no sense. Major world population bases are not in the Middle East. How then would this be a plan to lower the world population.

Sounds like a load of crap to me.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
This makes no sense. Major world population bases are not in the Middle East. How then would this be a plan to lower the world population.

seems a bit odd

fdelval

fdelval

not the area itself, but the trigger of a global conflict.
Sounds plausible, if turkey declares war on israel, lot of satellite countries will be dragged to the fight, USA will defend israel at all cost and... who knows whats next?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not the area itself, but the trigger of a global conflict.
Sounds plausible, if turkey declares war on israel, lot of satellite countries will be dragged to the fight, USA will defend israel at all cost and... who knows whats next?

It doesn't sound plausible at all. It also ignores history completely. Are you even remotely aware of the politcal instability of the region and how far back it stretches???