• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eccentrixx

saamies

saamies

Stan Efferding

Victor Martinez

Dont know have you seen this before but what do you guys think of this machine? Could prevent lost of accidents when lifting heavy weight..

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is it controlled? looks expensive

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
how is it controlled? looks expensive

from what i gathered, you pre set the depth and lock out... which may not be good if your reps are slow or if you decide to go for extra reps.

Cork

Cork

Looks expensive as shit....

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what i gathered, you pre set the depth and lock out... which may not be good if your reps are slow or if you decide to go for extra reps.

The obvious problem with that is if you're struggling to complete your rep or if there is some other issue, the position of the rack wont match where you want it to be.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's just an auto power rack. Looks pretty decent. The only failing I see with it would be that it would want you to rack after your predetermined reps, so no chance to go for an extra one or two if you feel good. That and the probable cost

On the struggling to complete a rep comments....... That's the reason you have the pins adjusted to the bottom position :bitelip:

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

i read somewhere that its 50 grand ..... ridiculous

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ "Able to handle 500 athletes programs and settings" - so it is aimed at training centres, not the average single user situation. You consider that a decent treadmill will cost you +$10,000 (not including annual maintenance) and not last more than a year or two, then this isn't poorly priced.

co05

co05

Hmm, I dunno about this machine. I believe it was Rippetoe that said something along the lines of, "if you can't walk it out/unrack it, you have no business lifting the weight"...

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

^^ "Able to handle 500 athletes programs and settings" - so it is aimed at training centres, not the average single user situation. You consider that a decent treadmill will cost you +$10,000 (not including annual maintenance) and not last more than a year or two, then this isn't poorly priced.

hmm I dont know about treadmills being that expensive, well it also depends on what you mean by decent i guess, cause the treadmill in my house cost me $1500. For training centers the price isnt bad, but if they intend on selling it to individual buyers, then i think $50,000 is a lot, at least for me lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regular power racks are just about all anyone would ever need... this looks like an over kill and quite annoying to me