• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*****How is everyone doing?*****

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am curious to know just how everyone is doing and what they have been up to! How is training going for everyone? School? Work? Ladies? Gentlemen? Nutrition? Any new goals?

haha yeah you gentlemen get the point.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What about you, man?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things are good thanks Dave. I've had to back my training back off a bit though as I had a huge slump a couple of months back. Although good news is that I'm set for some PB's very soon.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
things are not that bad.

making good progress in bodybuilding, breaking some pb's. Changing Uni next semester so let's see how that goes.

I don't know why Tim hasn't spoke about the ladies topic.. but I guess there is only one man that can speak in that matter, sexy pickles.

ps: And you Turk how are things going? any vids to post? hehehe

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm married so that side of things is all good.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crappy

hours at work cut,

I

ivan305

can u train if u got a hernia?was just curious atleast with low weight..anyone get back at me..found out got a hernia in the lumbar disck spinal cord 4th and 5th disk..dont know if to get surgery or get medication doc said i dont kneed surgery but my bacl dont feel like it did before...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

everything is going fine.im trying to stay lean this summer then im planning a bulk to gain as much mass as possible.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things are good thanks Dave. I've had to back my training back off a bit though as I had a huge slump a couple of months back. Although good news is that I'm set for some PB's very soon.

is there a reason you had a huge slump?? Did you have sum kind of injury or?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
things are not that bad.

making good progress in bodybuilding, breaking some pb's. Changing Uni next semester so let's see how that goes.

I don't know why Tim hasn't spoke about the ladies topic.. but I guess there is only one man that can speak in that matter, sexy pickles.

ps: And you Turk how are things going? any vids to post? hehehe

Where are you at right now in yoru bodybuilding goals? Plan on competing within the next year or so?

Whats the reason your changing uni's? I think Tim is just being a true gentleman and doesn't want to get anyone upset with all his succees with the ladies.

I'm doing well, in the process of an 8 week cut diet right now (4 weeks left)..... Besides that good, just working and training! Hoping to make sum big gains for next year. I will hopefully be getting sum more vids soon, I just haven't because I've been dieting but in all reality my numbers and still extremley high and on sum lifts I have done better..... BB Squats PARALLEL (Just belt no knee wraps) 455 x 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everything is going fine.im trying to stay lean this summer then im planning a bulk to gain as much mass as possible.

do you plan on competing next year? Or still have improvements you want to make.

medicineman

medicineman

what up turk. ivan 305......ask ur doc for medical advice.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Where are you at right now in yoru bodybuilding goals? Plan on competing within the next year or so?

Whats the reason your changing uni's? I think Tim is just being a true gentleman and doesn't want to get anyone upset with all his succees with the ladies.

I'm doing well, in the process of an 8 week cut diet right now (4 weeks left)..... Besides that good, just working and training! Hoping to make sum big gains for next year. I will hopefully be getting sum more vids soon, I just haven't because I've been dieting but in all reality my numbers and still extremley high and on sum lifts I have done better..... BB Squats PARALLEL (Just belt no knee wraps) 455 x 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to reach 90 kg at the moment not pushing the bf. i'm at 89kg right now so it's going like planned. I hope to compete in 2012 for the first time, the goal is to reach the 95kg till that time and drop to the mid-high 80's by competition time.I think I can be competitive i that weight.

Changing Uni. is just a matter of transfering to a better overall program, that can raise my chances of persuing the academic field in the future.